Good evening,

I just bought The Vienna scenery from gaya simulation. Look Nice at first sight, but I suspect it hides a lot of unfinished or quickly done jobs. My apologies if it soundd rude but I never experienced this when paying 30 euros for a scenery in more than 10 years of flight simulation.

First question, Can you confirm that the scenery is compatible with GSX ? I ask because on the current Afcad, GSX miss a LOT of gates (quick exemple F09, F03 and others), is it due to Unfinished Afcad ?

Second Questions or Request, Is it possible to get a correct SODE  Stopping point  ? As an exemple you'll find a screenshot of an A320 (FSLABS) parked at gate F05. If I stop at the VGDS stopping point, I get the Right Wing into the jetway of F09. On F01 My left wing hit the jetway at the stopping point. It is not usable in this state. I wish you have a quick solution for these issues.

screenshot : https://ibb.co/zNn8QNc

regards,

Theo ALDEGUER

Edit : When stopping at SODE stopping point with A320 at stand F01, the SODE Jetway Cannot Operates.

Edited by Flapsone

Hello Theo, 

We spend, invest and put a lot of resources, time and love in Vienna + 2 updates based on customers feedback. The product has totally not rushed out. 

As for your questions:

1. Vienna hae 2 AFCAD's- one for those who activate the static aircrafts (the stands there are statics are blocks) and one when statics are off than all gates and stands are available. GSX profile is not coming with the airport tough. 

2. We have program the SODE jetways one by one and even expand it to the really maximum length so the jetway could reach all the way to parking position "5" in each gate it's available. SODE jetways have been checked with all major airliners out there- PMG 737, 777. FSL and AS a320, a321, a319 and more. 

having said the above, we are here for support, improve and fix issue based on the customers feedbacks. 

Raz

Posted (edited)

Good Evening,

Thank you for your answer.

For the first question, I do know and using the static free afcad. However even without a Gsx profile, some gate are missing in the current afcad right ?

2. I'm sure you did, however i'm using the Fslabs A32X, and the fact is that it is not working properly. Do you Have any explanation or Solution ?

On the iamge you'll see the VGDS require  9 more meters before stopping, the clearance is not good with the side jetway. again at F01, once stopped at the required point, the jetway can't Operate. A320 should stop into position 5 or 4, it is not the case. If you did testing It means there is a problem within my configuration.

I'm not having any issue with VGDS or SODE anywhere else.

regards,

VGDS pos.jpg

VGDS.jpg

Edited by Flapsone

I took a lot of time testing this issue. Unless there is a problem on my side, it seems you have not tested all the gate stop position properly.

Some random test at Gates C and D seems to show a correct stopping point overall.

Gate F08, F12, F04, F22 are quite good in stopping position. However, Gate F35, F23, F13, F06 and F01  have wrong stop positions for A32X, They makes me stop at line 1 or 2, and collide with other jetways, or like F01 if no colliding make the jetway unable to move (see screenshot).

Moreover,  Gate F16, F26, F32, F36, F27, F17, F11, F09, F03 (non exaustive list) are not showing in GSX command, meaning they are not present in the afcad (without static A/C) if not mistaken. Other airports without GSX profile make all the gate available, may be not all the secondary ones, but I wouldn't consider F09 ,F16 or F26 as secondary parking, those are essential for realism and proper simulation of this terminal. Even though, if possible F03 is Highly required as Lufthansa park there 9.5 times out of 10.

regards,

Théo.

VGDS error pos 2.jpg

On 4/25/2020 at 10:15 PM, Raz Goeta said:

1. Vienna hae 2 AFCAD's- one for those who activate the static aircrafts (the stands there are statics are blocks) and one when statics are off than all gates and stands are available. GSX profile is not coming with the airport tough. 

I havent got more stands available after statics aircrafts are off.

Edited by justlived
  • 6 months later...