donbrindles

active How to install Bathurst Harbour in P3D4.5?

Hi All,

Hope it's ok to ask this here. I'm really keen to get Bathurst Harbour into my scenery. I've downloaded and unzipped the relevant file from AVSIM: tasmanian_bush_stripsv1. The readme iinstall instruction say:

"Unzip the contents of this zip file to a temporary file and place the folder "TasmanianbushStrips" in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\addon Scenery

Next, run Flight Simulator X and click on the settings tab, find the "Scenery Library" button.  Once the "Settings - Senery Library" window has opened, click add area and navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\addon Scenery\TasmanianbushStrips and press Ok.

Thats it!"

I've tried adding the file to P3D's addon folder, which appears to be in Documents. However, when I try to make the link in Scenery Library the file appears at the top, above Orbx libraries...but when I press ok it says location not recognised.

Can anyone who has successfully install Bathursr Harbour, with the other four strips, into P3D4.5 pleas tell me how. I don't really want to install the whole of of Ozx as I'm quite happy with the great Orbx demo Tasmania.

Thanks for any help,

Don

8 hours ago, donbrindles said:

I've tried adding the file to P3D's addon folder, which appears to be in Documents.

Don, move the folder to the other P3D addons, start P3D, open the Scenery and Add a new scenery, browse to P3D - P3D addons and select the folder you placed there.

P3D addons.jpg