Sign in to follow this  
ars3146

NGXu Landing Lights

Question

I just downloaded this software and it is very nice and worked fine for me yesterday. This evening I was flying and was dissapointed to see that the volumetric clouds landing light effect is not working. When I click preview on the effect, I can see it functioning.  My suspicion is that the immersion manager is not realizing the condition of landings lights being on in the aircraft is satisfied.  I suspect this because there is no green flash on landing lights volumetric lights or on volumetric clouds. I did see the nav light and wing light etc flashing on volumetric lighting, so as I said other things are working. It just seems the application doesnt realize I have my landing lights on. Any suggestions would be appreciated

1 answer to this question

Adding to this, the landing lights work on the 737-900ER. The issue was found on 737-800BW, but in a test using 737-900ER BW it works, went back to the -800 and it did not work. Very strange