Is Orbx planning on releasing an update to Global Vector to fix all the reported anomalies?

There are many posts tagged "noted" and "active", some dating from over 2 years ago.

Thanks.

Dave

As far as I know, Orbx has no direct hands on Vector, they got it assembled by some kind of external contractor.

13 minutes ago, Rongor said:

As far as I know, Orbx has no direct hands on Vector, they got it assembled by some kind of external contractor.

If memory serves me right,  Orbx got it in their own hands years ago in hope to speed up further development, as 3rd party development was so slooow. Which, however, did not happen either.

Kind regards, Michael

It would be nice to see a Vector update. Just the "completion" of the canal from Sturgeon Bay to Lake Michigan would "tickle me pink".. ;)

• Like 1

Vector since it release in December 2013 has seen 10 service packs with 100's of changes and improvements based on customer feedback and reports. 

There are no plans for updating Vector, if anything there may be sprucing up textures used for roads etc. 

8 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Vector since it release in December 2013 has seen 10 service packs with 100's of changes and improvements based on customer feedback and reports. 

There are no plans for updating Vector, if anything there may be sprucing up textures used for roads etc. 

OK.  Then why bother having a support forum for it where users report issues and you tag them "noted" or "active"?

Dave

39 minutes ago, dave302 said:

OK.  Then why bother having a support forum for it where users report issues and you tag them "noted" or "active"?

Dave

Still worthwhile collecting the info and seeing what can be done with it and the entire Global product line for the future.

3 hours ago, aviationatwar said:

Having frozen water without trees in it would be great too.

If I remeber correctly, there is a fix for that. Isn't there even an option in the control panel? I can't check it, because I have switched to X-Plane more than a year ago.