Jump to content
BradB

Around the Key West area -TE Florida

Recommended Posts

aNODSVB.jpg

 

yjhRpbg.jpg

 

QzMVKJH.jpg

 

A1kGQwc.jpg

 

I29tmSn.jpg

 

0bBWAIM.jpg

 

I am glad to be back on the forum , the last couple of months have been tough . I have had some serious medical issues which are finally better now . Also last month I lost one of my sister's in a tragic accident up in Alaska .

 

Take care

 

John

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that John. :(  welcome back, glad to see your on the mend and posting great screenshots once again. :)

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that John. My sincere condolences to you. Glad you are better. Stay safe and it's great to have you back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sorry to hear John.  :unsure:  Nice to see you back posting nice shots.  Stay well.

Thanks Jack .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, adambar said:

Sorry to hear that John. :(  welcome back, glad to see your on the mend and posting great screenshots once again. :)

Thanks Adam .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Sorry to hear that John. My sincere condolences to you. Glad you are better. Stay safe and it's great to have you back.

Thanks Karl .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great shots John, Sorry to hear of this John and welcome back here.

cheers

Iain

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely shots, John.  Welcome back to the friendliest forum in Flight Simulation.  Sorry for your loss.

 

Kev

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry too John. Welcome back on the forum and in the flying world...it could be very recomforting to be in the air in the simworld :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots John, Sorry to hear of this John and welcome back here.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kev D said:

Lovely shots, John.  Welcome back to the friendliest forum in Flight Simulation.  Sorry for your loss.

 

Kev

Thanks Kev.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jean marc said:

Sorry too John. Welcome back on the forum and in the flying world...it could be very recomforting to be in the air in the simworld :)

Thanks Jean Marc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, schtroumf said:

Sorry for you:( and I wish you a good recovery;), your screenshots are superbB)

Thanks Oliver .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...