RobC

I seem to be getting a flickering out of the VC view only.

Question

Hey y'all, I just picked up the Immersion add on for the 737 NGXu and right away certain texture flicker, waves, bridges, some buildings, and ONLY out of the VC camera view, all others seem to be unaffected.

I found this thread over at the P3D forums, it has a guy with the same exact problem, but all he said that the Immersion manager is the cause? http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=136472&start=15

anyone else?

I have a ton of Orbx add on's, some REX stuff that I am not using at this time, and Active sky. 

thanks for any help

Edited by RobC

3 answers to this question

Hi Rob, see this topic: 

Issue is caused by an entry in the camera.cfg. Developer is already looking into it...

• Like 1

Here is a video of the issue, you can see when in the VC I get flickering and any other view is normal.

I tried uninstalling the Immersion package BUT the Immersion Manager STILL starts with P3Dv4.

any ideas?

Oh cool, I searched all over for a solution.

I actually had to look for the Immersion manager and remove it too and now the problem is gone. I'll wait till they get this figured out then reinstall.

thanks man.