Sign in to follow this  
mg5277

PrecipitFX for free!!

Thanks to Parallel 42 and Orbx you can get this utility in central v4.1 for free.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

Parallel 42? Where are you seeing this?  I have central v4.1.1 and I can't find any reference to what you're describing.  Please send data on how to acquire.  Loved PrecipitFX in my old simulator.  Now that I'm with X-Plane - would love to try it...especially for free!  Thanks!  Scott

UPDATE:  I didn't think about Orbx being for ALL the simulators - I successfully transferred to my Orbx account and still can't use it because it is for FSX or Prepar 3D only... Any idea if they'll ever have an X-plane version?  Sorry for my misunderstanding... Happy skies... Scott

Edited by sfreeby41163

Posted (edited)

I updated my previous post, but at no time did I see it in the Partners section of Central - that was the first place I looked.  I only have Gaya Simulations and Pilot Plus - neither of them show anything to do with PrecipitX -  Scott :)

Edited by sfreeby41163

Posted (edited)

Hi,

In the Partners section of Central there are entries for //42, Gaya, Milviz and PilotPlus but //42's ones are only for FSX and P3D

Cheers

Edited by gmazzei