Marcus Nyberg

Scandinavian Mountains Airport Preview #2: Behind the Scenes [P3Dv4]

Fantastiske billeder! Awesome too with the high resolution provided by the airport management. Jeg er klar:)

• Like 1

Another good set of images, and the genesis of the project is interesting.

I read a while ago that Orbx had upgraded its cars by obtaining access to more realistic imagery, [or something like that].

I wonder if the same source has a few snowmobile images sitting around?

Stationary would do.

Ambiance.:)

TTM

• Like 1

What a tremendous story, particularly nice to hear about the generous response from the airport management. This background information will add to the enjoyment of this addition to my Orbx library.

• Like 1

Thank you for the pictures and the additional information about the "makeing of".
It looks fantastic, I'm looking forward to the airport. 
Tack så mycket, Marcus och Pierre
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Another good set of images, and the genesis of the project is interesting.

I read a while ago that Orbx had upgraded its cars by obtaining access to more realistic imagery, [or something like that].

I wonder if the same source has a few snowmobile images sitting around?

Stationary would do.

Ambiance.:)

TTM

Sorry, no snow mobiles this time. But we should definitly make some for future projects for sure :)

10 hours ago, paddler said:

What a tremendous story, particularly nice to hear about the generous response from the airport management. This background information will add to the enjoyment of this addition to my Orbx library.

Yes, they have been so helpful. Even the CEO setting off time to guide us around the airport when they for obvious reasons had lots to do. I mean, they were opening an international airport a few weeks later, not everyday that happens ;)

9 hours ago, Rasi said:

Thank you for the pictures and the additional information about the "makeing of".
It looks fantastic, I'm looking forward to the airport. 

Tack så mycket, Marcus och Pierre

Tack för de fina orden!

6 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Love your products Marcus

Thank you so much!

5 hours ago, Mauricio Naude said:

Just Incredible 

Thank you! :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Yes, they have been so helpful. Even the CEO setting off time to guide us around the airport when they for obvious reasons had lots to do. I mean, they were opening an international airport a few weeks later, not everyday that happens ;)

Yes, ask the CEO of Berlin BER... 

A wonderful Project and an interesting thing to see a bit "behind the courtain" too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beat578 said:

Yes, ask the CEO of Berlin BER... 

A wonderful Project and an interesting thing to see a bit "behind the courtain" too.

Thanks!

And yes, BER is such a fascinating story. Heard they are opening in november though (lufthansa moved the schedueled flights there mid-november if I'm not mistaken). 

Well we'll see how that goes :) 

I enjoy these kids of personal story posts, and this is such an interesting project, in a number of ways. 

Honestly I didn't realize that there is a big alpine skiing area up along the border area there so now I am tempted to go for an advance recon flight just to have a look around.