Keirtt

active NGXu Immersion - Poor Performance

Question

I'm posting here since I've had a frustrating experience already with customer support via email. I purchased the 737 NGXu Immersion product about a week ago and immediately noticed a huge performance impact on my system. I've previously owned the original 737 immersion product with minimal impact; however, this new one doesn't appear to be the case. Using my private discord server with several of the VAs that I participate in, I reached out for support from friends who use the product with no resolution. I've spent time going through each item to turn on & off within the immersion manager and nothing appears to correct the issue. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the product with no change. I'm running a beefy computer, so I'm not concerned about my hardware. My frames are dropping from a steady 40+ down into the teens with the immersion manager running. For me, this isn't acceptable and I had no way of knowing the impact would be this huge. Looking for support for this product because otherwise I'll need to request a refund.

Computer specs for reference:

i9 9900k 5GHz

32GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz

2080ti 11gb OC

5 answers to this question

Hello.

in this case, Orbx Central is a sales medium.

The Orbx support staff are more than willing to help with any problems with the purchase or installation.

You have not presented any. 

Orbx staff are however not obliged or indeed qualified to support the product itself.

The developers of the products are "Parallel 42" and a quick glance at the forum to which I have moved

you topic will show you that they are indeed actively supporting their product range.

Customers are shown this on the Orbx Direct product page:

Developer

This product has been produced by //42. For //42 product support, please to go https://parallel42.com/sim/support

Clicking on that link leads to this page:

8.jpg

and clicking on the Orbx link leads to this page:

9.jpg

Once the product has been installed, this can be seen on its product page in Orbx Central.

7.jpg

If support is required, clicking on that link leads to this web page again:

8.jpg

It seems that you chose a different course of action, so I therefore moved your topic from the forum

where the Parallel 42 developers will not see it, to the forum where they will see it.

You're welcome.

Soooo, I was under the impression I was going to receive support after your first post when you moved my post. Is this finally the case or not?

Hello,

I tried to make it clear that support for Parallel 42 products is provided by Parallel 42.

I see that there are three options on the Parallel 42 support page, perhaps you could try one or both of the other two.