Faisal Niazi

Unable to update ChasePlane

Question

Hi,

I have noticed that I am unable to recieve any updates to ChasePlane... I seem to be still running V1.0.51, but I am seeing screen shots in other posts where they are running V1.1.62... I have tried using VFX Central to find an update but nothing seems to be available...  Am I doing some thing wrong?

Regards,

Faisal

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Many thanks for your swift reply... Just did the procedure and download has become available on the new Orbx Central, but how do I define the location, rather than it using a default location to install...  and I assume I have to uninstall the old version first, which means I loose all my views...

Regards,

Faisal

Edited by Faisal Niazi
Forgot something

Chaseplane installs in C:\Program Files\Parallel 42\ChasePlane and cannot be changed at this time.

All in all, it's about 70Mb.

Hi,

Excellent, you have thought of everything....  One more question, if I may, do I still create an anti virus exclusion for the ChasePlane.exe file as before...

Faisal

Just now, Faisal Niazi said:

Hi,

Excellent, you have thought of everything....  One more question, if I may, do I still create an anti virus exclusion for the ChasePlane.exe file as before...

Faisal

Yes, the install location has changed so it has to be added again. It's part of the initial setup process in CP as well