So, last weekend I bought the Edinburgh on sale. After installing it I ran into few strange problems. The first one being that the guidance systems being misplaced. I've attached a picture. Secondly there are roads and a bridge that is artifacting. I've also added picture for that.uc?export=download&id=13if-mbagYK7ApHaXUuc?export=download&id=15czApej2q-pFUEl-7I would be very grateful if somebody would help me fix this. I've already tried various ways of uninstalling. I've also verified the files. 

Cheers,

Jan

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

Edited by Its_straik
Added scenery_packs.ini and Log files

Do you have the old UK2000 scenery installed perhaps? 

have you tried the sync simulator function in the help section of Orbx central?

I see you don't have any Orbx GB True Earth scenery installed as well, but disable xEurope and see if it is the cause.

Edited by Sentry11

The Orbx Central product page states that you will need TEGB North for this addon to function as designed:

Capture.thumb.JPG.5a2e21e47048f7a9d6d7fd66055a4878.JPG

If xEurope is the cause of the problem, and because you don't have any TE GB installed it might yet still be possible to get EGPH displaying correctly. I say might.

Thank you. It turns out that the roads were were indeed generated by xEurope. The docking systems are misaligned but only 2 gates are strongly affected, so I just might leave that be

Here drop this into your "Custom Scenery" folder and see if it helps with xEurope installed as well.

By the way you are really missing out on some good Orbx TE GB scenery to complement EGPH and others.

EGPH - Exclusion.7z