Kjelleman

No effects in 737 NGXu

Question

Hello.

I have Immerson v.2 for PMDG 737 NGXu.  I can not se any effects.  For example. I start from Kiruna in snowy weather and can not se any snowsmoke after the aircraft.

Kjelle

Installation warning; 1 file failed to extract.

some errors were deteckted whilst installing Immersion v.2  The product may not function correctly if these ussues are ignored,

Today I testflight from Kiruna in north Sweden to Stockholm/Arlanda. Only one of the lamps to the left in Immersion Manager shone green, engine smoke.  No 

condensation on the wings at takeoff or no  smoke from wheels on touchdown.  It is ok?

15 hours ago, RunShotgun said:

Last version is 1.1.101

Hello Keven,

I opened today Orbx central V.4.1.1. My 737 Immersion V2 showed v1.1.97 installed. At the same time on the top bar there was an update available to Immersion Manager which I installed. After install the Orbx Central still shows version v1.1.97, and not v1.1.101 which as you wrote is the latest. I then tried foll:

1. close Orbx central, open Orbx central again to see if version number changes. did not change.

2. Uninstalled Immersion Manager V2, closed Orbx Central

3. reopened Orbx Central, installed V2 again. result: still shows v1.1.97

Really I must say that whilst your products are great the handling via the products via the Orbx central is no good and faulty. 

Please advise.

Thanks

rgds

Andreas (I own 6 of your 10 products, but again Orbx central handling remains unsatisfactory and was before via VFX central far better)

2 hours ago, Kjelleman said:

Today I testflight from Kiruna in north Sweden to Stockholm/Arlanda. Only one of the lamps to the left in Immersion Manager shone green, engine smoke.  No 

condensation on the wings at takeoff or no  smoke from wheels on touchdown.  It is ok?

depends on the weather outside... if the air is saturated you will see condensation otherwise you won’t.

49 minutes ago, Andreasmb said:

Hello Keven,

I opened today Orbx central V.4.1.1. My 737 Immersion V2 showed v1.1.97 installed. At the same time on the top bar there was an update available to Immersion Manager which I installed. After install the Orbx Central still shows version v1.1.97, and not v1.1.101 which as you wrote is the latest. I then tried foll:

1. close Orbx central, open Orbx central again to see if version number changes. did not change.

2. Uninstalled Immersion Manager V2, closed Orbx Central

3. reopened Orbx Central, installed V2 again. result: still shows v1.1.97

Really I must say that whilst your products are great the handling via the products via the Orbx central is no good and faulty. 

Please advise.

Thanks

rgds

Andreas (I own 6 of your 10 products, but again Orbx central handling remains unsatisfactory and was before via VFX central far better)

Look for the version of Immersion Manager in Central, not 737 Immersion. They are both different components.

Just now, Andreasmb said:

I know that. See below. Matter not solved. What to do?

This is exactly what I'm saying.

Look for Immersion Manager in "My Products", not 737 Immersion.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:33 PM, RunShotgun said:

This is exactly what I'm saying.

Look for Immersion Manager in "My Products", not 737 Immersion.

Dear Keven,

now understodd and noted. Tks. Andreas