Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I would like to hear about why Orbx don't make a globel Ai Traffic pack. I ask because Orbx Ai traffic for Australia and New Zealand, it's so nice, Orbx is the only one there have make the best Ai A380 and 787 models. And if the would make this models to a globel Ai Traffic pack it's could be so nice.B)

 

I could pay 199$ for an Orbx globel Ai Traffic pack

 

My idea about the globel Ai pack is:

All Aircraft models

Many of/ all the world Airlines

For P3D v4

 

Best Regrads
Jammin16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont you think thats a very big task, perhaps too big, also given the fact FS2020 is on approach and we kniw notjing about what AI it will include. Seems to me like a risky project. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would they bother, the best in the world is already out there and free from AIG.

PS- Orbx don't make AI 787 & A380 models, where did you get that idea from?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ian St said:

PS- Orbx don't make AI 787 & A380 models, where did you get that idea from?

 

here, probably.

2.jpg

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

 

here, probably.

2.jpg

 

 

Are they made by Orbx? I stand corrected, I thought it was freeware complied into a package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the AI models used in the FTX AI Traffic pack are by 3rd party modellers. They have been updated for P3D V4 by the same team updating for AIG. Although I am part of that team, some of the models have additional enhancements/features for the FTX pack which I have added myself.

 

These models are only used or updated with approval from the original developer. Some of the models used in the FTX pack are specific to that pack as the original developer has limited his permission accordingly. These will not be available on AIG.

 

And no, there will not be a Global AI traffic pack produced by Orbx.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I can feel my question not was a big success, but I think the P3D v4 could be more real if the get a real Ai traffic.

 

And yes I know FS2020 coming soon, but I have se picture from that and I think it's not look, 99.99% real. I look like a bad pc game. Yes you hear right, I say game and not simulator, just because FS2020 coming soon it doesn't mean I would scrap my best flight sim I have!!! I mean I have pay 199.99 US$ for P3D v4 and if FS2020 would have same price so would I say, I would take a look on FS2020.

I think Lockheed Martin is doing a great job of helping them survive on the FS2020. 

 

 

I'm a big fan of P3D and I didn't think that FS2020 would be so nice like P3D.

 

And yes FS2020 Coming soon, but how many Flight sim are there, we have FS2004, FSX, FSX:SE, P3D, X-plane and Aerofly FS 2. And why did you think so many youtubers and many DLC's it's make for P3D??? I just ask, I think it's because P3D it a very nice flight simulation on PC.

 

 

Edited by Jammin16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

, I think it's because P3D it a very nice flight simulation on PC.

 

 

 

 

it is a nice simulation for sure and Lockheed and other 3rd party apps have done well keeping P3D in the 21st century,  but still based on a 16+  year old game engine. . MSFS2020 is very exciting prospect.. a lot has changed in 16 years!

 

As for A.I i use My Traffic and get on with it great but yes will be interesting to see what MSFS2020 does with traffic / ATC etc  .. all the little things.

 

Would be great to Orbx support a A.I traffic packages & a like as it does MilViz products though . .Orbx is a great platform for downloading patching and getting support.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, uksfpred said:

It is a nice simulation for sure and Lockheed and other 3rd party apps have done well keeping P3D in the 21st century,  but still based on a 16+  year old game engine.

 

 

Yes P3D v4 has som thing there need a little update but, it's work and I'm happy.

 

I'm just thinking if the FS2020 is as "realistic" as they say and that the scenery plus the graphics is so high. Then I would not know what it takes because then an RTX 2080Ti and 64Gb ram is not enough!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jammin16 said:

I'm just thinking if the FS2020 is as "realistic" as they say and that the scenery plus the graphics is so high. Then I would not know what it takes because then an RTX 2080Ti and 64Gb ram is not enough!

 

if it is being made to run on Xbox I am sure we will be fine. 

 

but we digress.  .

 

AS per original post

On 3/2/2020 at 9:33 AM, Jammin16 said:

Hi, I would like to hear about why Orbx don't make a globel Ai Traffic pack.

 

I would just be happy if they supported one like they do other 3rd party developer content such as aircraft and scenery, you should see the fudge i have to do currently in order to install My Traffic for P3d v4 >:(

Edited by uksfpred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, uksfpred said:

 

if it is being made to run on Xbox I am sure we will be fine. 

 

but we digress.  .

 

AS per original post

 

I would just be happy if they supported one like they do other 3rd party developer content such as aircraft and scenery, you should see the fudge i have to do currently in order to install My Traffic for P3d v4 >:(

 

My Traffic it's also scrap, if I would buy an Ai traffic I would I buy Ultimate traffic.

Edited by Jammin16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all on this topic!

I don't know why we talking about FS2020, since my question is about P3D v4???

I know that Orbx is a well known company and I am sure they would not spend money on making a gobal Ai Traffic package for P3D.

 

 

Because right now the FS2020 has not come out and what would a good company preferably middle customers or have customers ???

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best AI Traffic programme around for P3Dv4 is AIGAIM, and best of all it's free.

 

Superb models, flightplans are regularly updated, a One Click Installer which makes things exceptionally easy, what more can I say? Why pay good money for an AI Traffic programme which will only be updated very rarely if at all?

 

Get it here:

 

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=253.0

 

Cheers

Jack

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Holy Cheese said:

The best AI Traffic programme around for P3Dv4 is AIGAIM, and best of all it's free.

 

Superb models, flightplans are regularly updated, a One Click Installer which makes things exceptionally easy, what more can I say? Why pay good money for an AI Traffic programme which will only be updated very rarely if at all?

 

Get it here:

 

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=253.0

 

Cheers

Jack

 

Okay but how look the A380 and B787 for this Ai traffic???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jammin16
How they look is of personal taste to you. You might like them, you might not.

 

Lots of people are telling you that AIGAIM is *the* best AI traffic program for P3Dv4.
I have more than 750 airlines installed from all over the world, with a large number of the timetables dated Summer 2019 and Winter 2019-20. Therefore, you can add me to the list of people recommending the program to you.


If you don't like the freeware AI models, you can purchase payware AI models and AIGAIM will use them in the traffic plans instead.

It's free, so why not try the program for yourself and install just a handful of airlines to start?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, F737NG said:

@Jammin16
How they look is of personal taste to you. You might like them, you might not.

 

Lots of people are telling you that AIGAIM is *the* best AI traffic program for P3Dv4.
I have more than 750 airlines installed from all over the world, with a large number of the timetables dated Summer 2019 and Winter 2019-20. Therefore, you can add me to the list of people recommending the program to you.


If you don't like the freeware AI models, you can purchase payware AI models and AIGAIM will use them in the traffic plans instead.

It's free, so why not try the program for yourself and install just a handful of airlines to start?

Ok, Konw I'm need to hear what AIGAIM is, and what the requirements for install this is???

I have look on YT and the man in the video could just download and install it, is this right???
Because what are you mean about the freeware AI Models, and Payware???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jammin16 you need to look at the link that Holy Cheese already provided for you yesterday.
 

On 3/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Holy Cheese said:

 

Go to the post 'AI Manager - BETA 0.9.3.7' at the top of the list. All the information you will need is there.

In any case, the Orbx forums are not the appropriate place for detailed discussions regarding other developers' products.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, F737NG said:

@ Jammin16 har du brug for at se på det link, som Holy Cheese allerede leverede til dig i går.
 

 

Gå til posten 'AI Manager - BETA 0.9.3.7' øverst på listen. Alle de oplysninger, du har brug for, er der.

Under alle omstændigheder er Orbx-fora ikke det passende sted til detaljerede diskussioner om andre udviklere 'produkter.

Okay, I would check it out :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...