1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

John you always post the nicest and most sedate flights, always a pleasure to see.

Thanks Jack.  Sedate?  Quiet; composed; placid; serene; serious; undisturbed by passion.  I guess I need to get more passionate.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Thanks Jack.  Sedate?  Quiet; composed; placid; serene; serious; undisturbed by passion.  I guess I need to get more passionate.

I didn’t mean it in a bad way John, I meant they’re very relaxing to look at. ;) 

Well John, you are in trouble with CASA and ATC for not using the corridor known as Victor 1 just outside of Botany Bay. It is flown at 500' and is uncontrolled airspace. Pretty thrilling to have a landing B747 come over the top of you at about 5 or 600" above. Your licence is now tenuous I am afraid! Nice shots btw. :smile:

Edited by BernieFlyer
Just an extra comment.
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, BernieFlyer said:

Well John, you are in trouble with CASA and ATC for not using the corridor known as Victor 1 just outside of Botany Bay. It is flown at 500' and is uncontrolled airspace. Pretty thrilling to have a landing B747 come over the top of you at about 5 or 600" above. Your licence is now tenuous I am afraid! Nice shots btw. :smile:

I believe in open skies, fly wherever you want to.:D

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.

4 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Last caps look very familiar. I've been there in 2018 and we had a fantastic tour.

Thanks for commenting!!!!!!!! It must have been nice touring there.

56 minutes ago, Caluma65 said:

Very interesting flight John and great shots.  Cheers,

Calum

Thank you Calum!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1