Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Florida Keys can't get enough of it.  Bell 429 out of Key West.  Real weather - nice!

 

keys1.jpg

 

Approaching Marathon

keys2.jpg

 

New flight in the Bell 429 WLG from Key West to Key Largo.

keys01.jpg

 

keys02.jpg

 

Approaching the Highway 1 bridge from Florida.  Closer to Florida, closer to Key Largo.  Almost there.

keys03.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great shots, Breeze

 

Orbx XP11 TrueEarth is the current Gold Standard of flight sim scenery, imo...

 

i like your chopper - which 429 version is that?

 

TE Florida also really shines in VR!

 

& real weather is a bonus...

 

cheers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, craigeaglefire said:

great shots, Breeze

 

Orbx XP11 TrueEarth is the current Gold Standard of flight sim scenery, imo...

 

i like your chopper - which 429 version is that?

 

TE Florida also really shines in VR!

 

& real weather is a bonus...

 

cheers

 

This is the freeware Bell 429 by Tom Woods available on the Org.  Amazing piece of work.  Still getting to grips with all it has to offer.

 

Thanks for the comments!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing Jimmy, these are some fantastic shots.  I really love how you can see through the water in the second to last one.

 

When to lighting is just right and you see the ripples in the water and what's underneath it's an amazing sight.  I think this is the best flight sim scenery I've ever experienced.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Breeze said:

This is the freeware Bell 429 by Tom Woods available on the Org.  Amazing piece of work.  Still getting to grips with all it has to offer.

 

amazing

 

i use that version & you made it shine!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great shots these!! And great quality freeware bell too... May i know what do you use in xplane to fly your chopper? Do you have a dedicated cyclic or are you using the good old yoke. I tried to fly heli in xplane but was way to difficult compared to p3d. So i gave up altogether. But i was using the x55 hotas and do not have dedicated cyclic or collective control. Would definitely like to know about your experiences.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ams said:

Great shots these!! And great quality freeware bell too... May i know what do you use in xplane to fly your chopper? Do you have a dedicated cyclic or are you using the good old yoke. I tried to fly heli in xplane but was way to difficult compared to p3d. So i gave up altogether. But i was using the x55 hotas and do not have dedicated cyclic or collective control. Would definitely like to know about your experiences.

 

 

Hi Ams.  I'm using Hotas Warhog stick and throttle with MFG Crosswind rudder pedals.  I have a custom profile set up and seems to work ok.  I think Jack is the ace chopper pilot.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I, like to camp on Marathon Key.  Nice campground there....locals bring back buckets of Lobster, and you just go to their campsite with a container...meet their price, and walk back to your own campsite to get the water a-boilin'.... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...