mircea

Unable to run "configure"

Question

Hello.

I have an error while running configure: it stops and say I should submit a ticket; I did.

The big problem is that it messed up the cameras for the Aerosoft Airbus. I see the passengers cabin instead of the standard view (the primary captain view), thus  the Airbus unusable.

Till I get an answer form the ticket support, can someone point out a way to get my Airbus back to normal?

I am using win 7.

Thanks for any input!

Cheers,

Mircea

8 answers to this question

yes. everything is ok now, I runed the configurator several times, finally it went all the way and now I can use chaseplane ok!

great software. thanks for the answer!

1 hour ago, RunShotgun said:

Make sure you disable the Aerosoft view system in the CDU

Thank you for the answer.

Untill I get Chase Plane working I would really need the view system. Is there another way, for ex deleting some entries that I suppose ChasePlane added in the .cfgs?

Until I will have my ticket solved, an be able to run ChasePlane proprely, I want to be able to use the Airbus run as before installing CP.

Done. Please notice that there is no more option for VC. In On-Board (ChasePlane) is unusable, nothing moves: not the mouse, not key assignments, not the head switch. 

In 'only VC' head switch  works but I cant see outside. I've tried several planes, same issue.

VC.jpg

It seems I did not make myself clear: when I initially posted, the initial configuration was crashing, so there was no way to use ChasePlane.  After numerous attempts  (each one crashed) last night the configurator seemed to finish. I didin't have time to make a proper test but it seems now the cameras are working.I'll be back if needed.

Thanks