Niels Bos

active LGKO low framerates when on runway

Hi,

I just bought LGKO airport through orbx central. When I take off with  the tfdi 717 the framerates drop to around 11 fps. On any other airport I own,  also those from orbx,  I don`t have this problem. If I use the pmdg 737 framerates are around 40fps :banghead:

Regards,

Niels

Hello,

wherever it is, inside the VC the 717 manages to half the frame rates from around 40 to 20 when the displays light up.

I cannot persuade the frame rate at LGKO to go much below 18

Hi

Have you tried experimenting with the performance settings for the aircraft. I am getting a nice smooth 30-50fps on takeoff from LGKO with the 717.

TFDi.PNG

Happening to the FSLabs A32x as well, frame rates extremely low in a way I have never seen before. From the touchdown onwards until taxiing to the apron is almost impossible.

On 2/29/2020 at 7:50 AM, PhugoidEffect said:

Happening to the FSLabs A32x as well, frame rates extremely low in a way I have never seen before. From the touchdown onwards until taxiing to the apron is almost impossible.

I have the same issue, and its only with this airport

On 2/12/2020 at 10:51 PM, Niels Bos said:

Hi,

I just bought LGKO airport through Orbx central. When I take off with  the tfdi 717 the framerates drop to around 11 fps. On any other airport I own,  also those from Orbx,  I don`t have this problem. If I use the pmdg 737 framerates are around 40fps :banghead:

Regards,

Niels

try turning off the grass.bgl file in the Kos folder. I gained 10fps killing it..