Jump to content
adambar

Test shots from new computer

Recommended Posts

The joys of a new computer and having to re install everything.

Good luck Adam, these are a very good start.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic shots adambar. Plus I take it you meant a 2070 Super which I think will be the card I will go for when I get the chance for a new computer. The other cards are soooooo expensive. Derek.

Edited by Dadtom65
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

The joys of a new computer and having to re install everything.

Good luck Adam, these are a very good start.

Thank you Martyn. :)  yikes, web sites ,programs, passwords among other things. :D

 

16 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Fantastic shots adambar. Plus I take it you meant a 2070 Super which I think will be the card I will go for when I get the chance for a new computer. The other cards are soooooo expensive. Derek.

Your right Derek, to much going on I guess. :D  Thank you. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great shots on your new computer!!!!!!!  Glad you were able to get a new computer!!!!!!  I am saving but it will be awhile because my wife says if I get a new computer she gets one too.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the new hardware Adam. First shots are promising. I hope you get the gain in performance you're aiming for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good hope you have great fun with your new machine and look forward to seeing more shots.

cheers

Iain

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Wow ... if this is "default" then you sure are in for a treat!!!

 

Adam.

Maybe I should leave well enough alone Adam. :D

Thank you. :)

13 hours ago, Taph said:

Good luck with the reinstalls, super shots look forward to seeing more

Thank you Taph. :)

 

12 hours ago, jankees said:

nothing shabby about your default, very promising

I said I wasn't going to buy a new computer, but after eight years and 400 dollars off I went for it. :D

 

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks great Adam!  Congrats on the new hardware.

Thank you Jack. :)

 

10 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots Adam. Have fun.:)

Thank you much Karl. :)

 

10 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots on your new computer!!!!!!!  Glad you were able to get a new computer!!!!!!  I am saving but it will be awhile because my wife says if I get a new computer she gets one too.

:lol:  I've heard that somewhere before John. Thank you. :)

 

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

We can only see the screenies to judge "seems to work". But we can´t see the performance, lucky man!

How about 60+ fps with TE Netherlands with everything maxed out on P3D. :D

 

6 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great shots and good luck with the new PC.

John.

Thank you John. :)

 

6 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Congrats on the new hardware Adam. First shots are promising. I hope you get the gain in performance you're aiming for.

Huge gain in performance Ben, I  think my jaw hit the floor. :D

 

6 hours ago, jean marc said:

always great to have a new toy :) 

Yes indeed Jean Marc, been eight years. :D

 

5 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Nice way to start a new month/year.

Can't think of a better way, well maybe. :D

 

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Looking good hope you have great fun with your new machine and look forward to seeing more shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much Iain. :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 6:44 AM, Dario said:

Amazing shots! I also love this airplane!

 

Thank you Dario. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful shots  Adam, and default, can't wait to see what you post when you have it all set up. Enjoy your new rig.:)

 

Don

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Wonderful shots  Adam, and default, can't wait to see what you post when you have it all set up. Enjoy your new rig.:)

 

Don

 

 

Maybe I should leave things alone. :D  Thank you Don. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...