4 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Thanks Iain. TIA (This is Africa!)

Stunning shots.

Perhaps Namibia, just for me ^_^

See what i can do Ebo.

cheers

Iain

• Like 1

Looks like it catches the diversity of Africa very well. Would like to see namibia, too, and maybe the central highland of Madagascar, which looks a lot more like Asia with its rice terraces and style of houses. I'd be interested to see if that could be captured as well 

Hi Iain

This might be a silly question but do you know in which parts of Africa or under which conditions we can see animals?

I know the sim bring some, mainly birds and marine life but I bet we can spot some in Africa should we?

Cheers

Carlos 

• Like 1

Remember this is land class only. As far as I am informed, this needs to be part of later scenery creation.

Serengeti, the Etosha Pan and Kruger National Park and other parks, need to be created as scenery, which sits on top of LC, for the lack of a better description.

perhaps the devs, can throw more light on this.

17 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Remember this is land class only. As far as I am informed, this needs to be part of later scenery creation.

Serengeti, the Etosha Pan and Kruger National Park and other parks, need to be created as scenery, which sits on top of LC, for the lack of a better description.

perhaps the devs, can throw more light on this.

Hi

Yeah I know is a land class

Just wanted to profit the post to ask if they know where is possible to spot some animals in the continent

I have seen some in detailed specific scenery but I think that the default program should have something like that for Africa

Just wondering

Thanks Eberhard

On 1/28/2020 at 1:36 AM, carlosqr said:

Just wanted to profit the post to ask if they know where is possible to spot some animals in the continent

would be great to have animals as Africa is full of them :) but I guess it will be not with a lot animals if it is done as OpenLCsouthAmerica which seems to me not very full of animals ?

(I only saw a few birds once flying over Venezuela jungle near Orinoco river  - I post a view in a post SD#7)

• Like 1