Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Perhaps not for everyone, but I was just playing around with different views ...

Thanks very much for viewing

Cheers

Renault

 

HR8KAxM.jpg

 

fYAp9F5.jpg

 

IoKwfhI.jpg

 

6ZCZ0ra.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

As an old rivet, PKscrew and Dzus fastener counter - my kind of shots.

Don't forget rope to hold the nose wheel on!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Don't forget rope to hold the nose wheel on!

Nose wheel - byte your tongue - you close to any of that fire?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, olderndirt said:

Nose wheel - byte your tongue - you close to any of that fire?

Or course a tailwheel, no good bush bashing with a nose wheel. My bad!

Maybe 150km from the nearest fire but we are getting plenty of smoke and haze, thanks for asking.

No washing on the line for the next three days but the herrings should be kippers by then!

A terrible business but this has been happening in Australia for thousands of years.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful quality images R.

You will keep the devs on their toes with these close ups!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Or course a tailwheel, no good bush bashing with a nose wheel. My bad!

Maybe 150km from the nearest fire but we are getting plenty of smoke and haze, thanks for asking.

No washing on the line for the next three days but the herrings should be kippers by then!

A terrible business but this has been happening in Australia for thousands of years.

 

History has a way of repeating - there were probably climate protesters at the Magna Carta signing in Runnymede.  Right now we're getting enough rain to extinguish every fire in Oceana.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

History has a way of repeating - there were probably climate protesters at the Magna Carta signing in Runnymede.  Right now we're getting enough rain to extinguish every fire in Oceana.

Don't start me on this please!:lol::lol::lol:

Can't say anything as this sort of thing is rightly verboten on the forum.;)

We had a whole 2mm of precipitation yesterday but I hope that our share has gone to where it is most needed.:)

https://www.eldersweather.com.au/news/indian-ocean-dipole-breaks-down/530807

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful quality images R.

You will keep the devs on their toes with these close ups!

Thanks Martyn:)

Cheers

Pete

21 hours ago, adambar said:

Stellar set of shots Pete! :)

Thank you very much Adam!

See you

Pete

 

21 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wicked cool shots!

Thanks so much Jack:)

I appreciate it!

Cheers

Pete

 

20 hours ago, BradB said:

These shots view very nicely on my screen Pete . :):D

Thank you John

I'm glad you enjoyed them:)

See you

Pete

 

19 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set these Pete.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain:)

See you

Pete

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, schtroumf said:

Nice variety of aircraft :huh:

Thanks very much

Pleased that you enjoyed seeing them:)

Cheers

Pete

 

5 hours ago, Dario said:

Excellent shots! Amazing looking airplanes those! 

Thanks Dario:)

Cheers!

 

1 hour ago, jankees said:

very nice closeups

Thanks Jann:)

Cheers

Pete

Edited by renault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...