MikeFlight

answered EGNX Missing lateral runway lights

Among other things I bought EGNX East Midlands in the End of Year Sale. While approaching in the dark I noticed that the runway lights on the left and right side of the runway are missing. At the taxiways the blue side lights are there. Is that supposed to be that way or is that a mistake?
I cannot imagine that there is a runway without these lights.

rTkfuqx.png

2NVCoQ2.jpg

Meanwhile I have seen other videos about your EGNX Scenery, even in the dark. In fact all of them lack the lateral runway lighting. Have you forgotten this lighting or is it actually not there in reality?

@Raz Goeta @Greg Jones I recall several posts in the past about runway lights at EGNX but my search in the forum is not producing the results I am looking for . I am searching  for a resolution or explanation post from the devs regarding the edge lights. Can you assist please.

7 hours ago, FlyX_LIVE said:

@Sentry11 How did you get it working?

The link mentioned something about X-Europe. Do you have X-Europe?

@Jon Clarke No I just use True Earth, plus I have tested the scenery on a completely fresh version of X-plane that I have installed, and still the same problem is there. :(

Our colleague @Sentry11 has come up with a temporary fix for us all.

The edge lighting will come on at dusk, in reasonable fog levels and turns off in dawn and daylight.

Unzip the attached and place the whole unzipped file into your Custom Scenery folder. Ensure it sits above EGNX in the scenery_packs.ini

Once again many thanks Sentry11.

Orbx_A_EGNX_East_Midlands_Edge_Lights (MOD).zip