timmo32

active hobart (YMHB) scenery airport issues

Gday gents,theses shots are taken in hobart australia,cars on the lawn,planes half way in the buildings,is there a fix for this,thankyou .

2019-12-21_21-0-16-588.jpg

2019-12-21_21-0-25-590.jpg

You're right Bernie. Undiagnosed dyslexia? Disable the 3 entries in FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY as a trial. ADE_FTX_AUS_YMHB.bgl ADE_FTX_AUS_YMHB_CVX.bgl FTX_AUS_YHBA_objects.bgl (just put a .old suffix to them ie .bgl.old).

thanks for you help gents,petfy i will have a look in my ftxau2 scenery file and see wat i find,do i copy and paste this info tho deleting the old one first?

ADE_FTX_AUS_YMHB.bgl ADE_FTX_AUS_YMHB_CVX.bgl FTX_AUS_YHBA_objects.bgl (just put a .old suffix to them ie .bgl.old).???or copy this bit (.bgl.old).only in front of each objects bgl?thanks gents.

ADE_FTX_AUS_YMHB.bgl.old     etc. No copying or pasting and especially no deleting, just rename the 3 files with .old on the end.

But note that this is only considered a test to see if AU2 is what you are having problems with. You may accept the result or not. Be prepared to undo what has been done.