Jump to content

Recommended Posts

With the Alpha release of 2020, and I'm a beta tester, I was wondering if Orbx will be supplying and scenery or airports for it.

 

Sorry for asking, and if it's not appropriate, then mods please delete it.  I'm just curious because PMDG has made it official.

 

Please anyone, don't ask my opinions as I had to sign and NDA.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Jack,

What PMDG do is up to them.

Orbx are on record so far as saying nothing, along with most other developers, I would think.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Jack,

What PMDG do is up to them.

Orbx are on record so far as saying nothing, along with most other developers, I would think.

 

 

Thanks Nick, I only mentioned PMDG as they publicly said they'd support it.  I was thinking along the same lines as them wondering if Orbx would publicly release whether or not they're going to provide content for it.  Just out of curiosity.  It won't influence my decision as I still like and support the great stuff the Orbx guys create.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since MSFS is in Alpha, and you're a Beta tester, you must be from the future! :D Lucky dog, enjoy. Make sure all the bridges are good to go. I'm hoping I get in for Alpha 2, but not holding my breath.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, patful said:

Since MSFS is in Alpha, and you're a Beta tester, you must be from the future! :D Lucky dog, enjoy. Make sure all the bridges are good to go. I'm hoping I get in for Alpha 2, but not holding my breath.

I am extremely sorry, I thought people would know what I meant.  Semantics I guess.  I wish I could say what I see and experience but I can't.  There are supposedly a lot of "Alpha 2" slots yet available. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JoseCFII said:

Congrats Jack! Have fun and throw us a bone every now and then.:)

Thanks Jose.  I wish I could, I’m not going to mention anything, I take NDA’s very seriously, especially when I want people to not release what I do on some projects I’m working on.

 

I’ll bet there will be other people who will violate it so the world will soon see through other’s shots/descriptions.

 

This was just a simple Orbx related question.  I guess we’ll find out someday in they’re onboard with it or not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jck, what's your personal opinion about FS 2020 so far? It seems to me too beautiful to be real.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you not understand about NDA,s farman. It means Jack is not allowed to mention anything about said Sim. Derek.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, farman said:

Hi Jck, what's your personal opinion about FS 2020 so far? It seems to me too beautiful to be real.

Sorry, I can't say even that.  I need to abide by the NDA.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

What do you not understand about NDA,s farman. It means Jack is not allowed to mention anything about said Sim. Derek.

+1000

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Jose.  I wish I could, I’m not going to mention anything, I take NDA’s very seriously, especially when I want people to not release what I do on some projects I’m working on.

 

I’ll bet there will be other people who will violate it so the world will soon see through other’s shots/descriptions.

 

This was just a simple Orbx related question.  I guess we’ll find out someday in they’re onboard with it or not.

Just kidding! I know all about NDA's.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Airwolf said:

Jack - how did you get selected - I have been trying to get in to the club.  Congrats though.

 

 

Hi, I filled out the application when it was first announced.  Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

by definition, no one is going to answer the question just yet, so for now, the topic is suspended,

pending the first definite actual news that is released.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...