Marcus Nyberg

ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter for P3Dv4 - Second Previews

Super fantastic!  Our sims P3DV4+ and XP11 both need to have full weather engines that provide snow, ice, accumulated rain and such...its seems like its the last missing bit.

• Like 1

Those are some extremely atmospheric shots of the various weather effects. I just love varying weather in my sim flying and the different vibe that it gives. Super cool!

• Like 1

Definitively a masterpiece to be added as soon as possible
I've put on Standby all the flights from/to Landvetter due to the upcoming scenery! :D
  • Like 2

It looks really good. This is a buy.
I see that you have modeled the extension of the terminal that's still under construction. Does that mean you will come out with an update when the construction of the extended terminal is completed?
I was also at Arlanda some week ago and saw that there were new parking spots to the right of terminal 2 and also new hotels at the parking lot.
Are you planning any update of Arlanda?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

Super fantastic!  Our sims P3DV4+ and XP11 both need to have full weather engines that provide snow, ice, accumulated rain and such...its seems like its the last missing bit.

17 hours ago, JanWie said:

Very, very nice! Outstanding!

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Day one buy!

14 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice shots. Atmospheric. Well done.

TTM

10 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Those are some extremely atmospheric shots of the various weather effects. I just love varying weather in my sim flying and the different vibe that it gives. Super cool!

8 hours ago, Ste_88 said:

Definitively a masterpiece to be added as soon as possible
I've put on Standby all the flights from/to Landvetter due to the upcoming scenery! :D

6 hours ago, BrianV said:

I think I just caught a cold from looking at these amazing pictures. Never have I liked rain and sleet more.

5 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Looking really nice! 

Thanks guys! The support means a lot :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Metthos said:

It looks really good. This is a buy.
I see that you have modeled the extension of the terminal that's still under construction. Does that mean you will come out with an update when the construction of the extended terminal is completed?
I was also at Arlanda some week ago and saw that there were new parking spots to the right of terminal 2 and also new hotels at the parking lot.
Are you planning any update of Arlanda?

Thank you so much!

I'll try to take it a step at a time with these projects so will not make any promises but as the construction has come quite far in the development and I've already set the fundations for it, I would find it quite logic to update this when it's completed. At the moment though I will not make any promises. But yes, likely that will happen :)

Regarding ESSA. Yeah a lot has been going on there and I've been following the progress for quite some time. They are also doing big constructions in the north parts of the airport, plus of course all landside constructions that are not as important for the simmer. I will for sure return to ESSA some day, but exactly at what point I'm not sure. It deserves to be at its full potential though so some day for sure.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

20-66457fe46f880679841d5c47920d9551.jpg

20-6793ceddae17ab15ff238d8d694ca900.jpg

20-95937b058dd79666aad95e1d72504653.jpg

20-64864968c5bf4dda0bb616ddeea9b1ef.jpg

Fantastic shots, Marcus - I hope I win at least one of the FS Elite Raffles. :rollmyeyes:

Especially the second shot in my quote shows a fair amount of rainy, cold winter desolation that I find pleasing. :D

• Like 2

Holy Moses!!

You have gone far and beyond with this master piece Marcus

Absolutely raised the bar to the highest here.

I'm sure this will be sold like hot cakes!

I can't wait

I want YOU to make Costa Rica :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1