Jump to content
VH-KDK

Didn't they do well

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Wow, it looks so real!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John, I was pleasantly surprised in the detail.:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shot.  Yeah, been through there many times in TE and it always amazes me.  So much detail.

Thanks for that Jack, for some reason I have always headed away from the city on my flights.:unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BradB said:

Much better from the air than on the ground ......:):o:(

Yes, I had the choice of going to the city or to the mountains on my last day in Seattle.:huh:

I chose the latter!:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Yes, I had the choice of going to the city or to the mountains on my last day in Seattle.:huh:

I chose the latter!:)

I have lived in Washington State my entire life and it is very sad to see Seattle , the Emerald City become the Homeless City in the last 5 years . :(:(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BradB said:

I have lived in Washington State my entire life and it is very sad to see Seattle , the Emerald City become the Homeless City in the last 5 years . :(:(

Sorry to hear that John, places do change over time and I had no desire to visit my old stomping ground on my recent trip.

I was very surprised with the number of homeless on my travels around the US.:(

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Sorry to hear that John, places do change over time and I had no desire to visit my old stomping ground on my recent trip.

I was very surprised with the number of homeless on my travels around the US.:(

Our 60 minutes TV show just did a segment showing people making $60,000 + per year in Seattle and still homeless because of the "Hot" real estate market pricing people out of homes and apartments . :angry::angry:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BradB said:

Our 60 minutes TV show just did a segment showing people making $60,000 + per year in Seattle and still homeless because of the "Hot" real estate market pricing people out of homes and apartments . :angry::angry:

Home ownership is getting harder for people here too and that is with record low interest rates.

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...