Jarrad Marshall

announcement The Winter Wonderland: Introducing ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport for P3Dv4!

Seeing the announcement I'm thinking "Why? There is already a good enough ESGG.."

And then, I saw the images...

Wow !!!! That's insane!

• Like 2

This reminds me of 2004. UEFA cup final in Göteborg. I was flying as a Cabin Attendant and arrived at the airport to bring Valencia supporters home. Because we were flying empty I sat on the jumpseat of our 757-200. I still remember the airport being fully packed and it was a total chaos. No stairs available for the aircraft and finally the plane was filled with 220 supporters...

• Like 4

Now this airport scenery looks amazing, and with some great looking seasonal looks, my favorite! 

• Like 4

Wow - you had me the second you posted - I was like this is gonna be awesome.  Wow stunning!!!! Must buy for me (my wife hates Orbx, but I love Orbx)

• Like 1

Wow! What an awesome surprise. The perfect supplement for ESSA and the ESNQ package!

The pics look perfect. Oh wait, ... 

Seasons? Really? Wow! Something we're not going to see for a long time to come, right? ;)

• Like 4

Nice work Marcus.

Exquisite attention to detail, particularly around the SODE jetways, [shot #4]

& I see you have shipped in some Kiruna snow:)

Deserves to sell strongly.

TTM

• Like 3

Fantastiskt Marcus! Landvetter is the airport I´ve flown to and from the most so far in real life. I wouldn´t call Gothenburg a "winter wonderland" though, we usually get "grey" winters there lol! Anyway, day one purchase!

Best regards, Andreas

Edited by addman
  • Like 1

Oh man, one of the airports i was waiting and waiting for years for a good Version for FSX, and now a release is close, and no FSX, makes me really sad:( please, please do a light Version for FSX, without PBR of course.

Reagards Peter

Wow that is beyond wonderful. Looking at them winter shots gave me the chills and I'm wearing my Long Johns now. Well done Marcus.:)

• Like 3

Excellent news, I am so glad Marcus took a break from Spain and returned to Sweden. And I hope he stays here for a while, and why not take a trip to Norway while you are at it. We have IKEA meat balls here also! ;) 

+2 on Bodø. Not much left of the 2019 road map window now.

• Like 2