Sign in to follow this  
selcal77

Suggestion for EGPH update

Hi there,

I've purchased your EGPH scenery today and I have to say it looks absolutely stunning. Particularly enjoying watching the trams come and go, and the detail throughout the airport looks incredible.

One minor thing I have noticed, however, is that the big 'EDINBURGH' letters, which stand just outside the entrance to the terminal when you get off the tram, appear to be missing (unless I've missed something). This is a major feature of the airport, and always attracts a lot of tourists - it's also illuminated, which would make for a very cool feature in the scenery. Could I suggest it's added as an update?

I've included a picture for reference. Well done though on another fantastic airport!

Kind regards,

selcal77

Edinburgh-Airport1-870x400.jpg

• Like 1

Hi selcal

Thanks for your message; sorry for being slow to join in.

Just landed C421 at EGPH (P3D) from RAF Leeming. (My FPS around 30).

ORBX Edinburgh is ace, fascinating and immersive to see the quantity & quality of scenery details and the airport effects without being 'OTT'. 

Many thanks ORBX! (also for East Midlands, London City, Alderney); P3D Leeds/Bradford soon; Newcastle  maybe ..............

Rod EGBB 

(looking forward to Gloucestershire, Liverpool, Birmingham etc etc etc ... have a really successful 2020 and far beyond)