Sign in to follow this  
timmo32

resolved elavation issues at ymml near runway 27

Gday gents ive just done a new install on my new sim,and installed all the orbx software,tho i havent installed global vectors yet,so this elavation issue only appears after the ftx AU2 install,any ideas how too get rid of this ? thankyou for any help .

pd4 picture.jpg

Edited by timmo32

Hello,

if you have the Orbx version of YMML, please apply the Australia v2 update and then select the option at the top of the new control panel.

• Like 1

hello nick thanks for your help,its a new install and have downloaded everything  fresh ,i dont have vectors installed yet and cant see a aus V2 update?any ideas thanks.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:52 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if you have the Orbx version of YMML, please apply the Australia v2 update and then select the option at the top of the new control panel.

I have the same problem at YMML but yet no option visible. What do you mean by "Orbx version", a version that comes with Orbx Central instead of FTX Central? If so, do I have to "migrate" all of my Orbx scenery at once to Orbx Central?