medx421

It's a "Grand" Kind of Morning

6 hours ago, jean marc said:

Please why OZx here ??

Not sure I understand.  OZx with Holger Sandmann did this Grand Canyon scenery several years ago.  It still functions great in P3dv4.  Thank you all for the kind comments.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jean marc said:

thank you I did not know this scenery !

It's a bit of a tough find since the OZx site went down.  Here you go.  https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/68/473  .  Now rikoooo is a bit weird and they give you an executable file and it's just strange how it does it.  What I do, is install it to a folder on the desktop, and then extract just the scenery itself to my P3d Addon Scenery folder and add it manually.  Your choice though.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, medx421 said:

It's a bit of a tough find since the OZx site went down.  Here you go.  https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/68/473  .  Now rikoooo is a bit weird and they give you an executable file and it's just strange how it does it.  What I do, is install it to a folder on the desktop, and then extract just the scenery itself to my P3d Addon Scenery folder and add it manually.  Your choice though.  

thank you very much I will try it ! I have MSE Arizona in photoscenery and I will compare :) you had very beautiful colors in your shot

Edited by jean marc