Yes i reported this a wile ago, even sent them an email but did not get a reply back. So still no one can get UK Airport maps unless you have a subscription to Navigraph. Derek.

Edited by Dadtom65

Is the link above not just to a redesigned version of the original NATS site? I had the old one in my favourites list, and clicking on that link now takes me to the redesigned site.

Edited by Christopher Low

It does take you to the new site but I could not find any reference to Airports maps. Like in the old one it said, I will have to check,  Arerodrome Index - Specific. You select that and all the Airports are shown but not in the new one. Derek.

Edited by Dadtom65

Ok just had another look and it does show the Airport diagrams but you have to scroll through loads of Stuff first. I’m going to have another check to see how to get there. Sorry Derek.

Ok the site you need is just the Aurora.nats.co.uk and there you will find the Arerodromes section near the bottom. Then when you select the Airport you want,  you have to scroll through loads of items as there is a lot more information there than there used to be. The Arerodrome chart is right at the bottom. Hope that helps guys. Derek.