UncleJoe

Need a designer to update an airfield

I wish to  contact a sim airfield designer/editor to request or even commission the upgrade and update of an in-sim airfield? I have been looking into it and find that the programming is beyond my own knowledge and inclinations. I'd like to base my casual GA flying out of my local county "home field" but find it to be far too simple, outdated, and inaccurate. The particular airfield in FSX SE is "KCOE - Coeur D Alene" (now aka "Pappy Boyington Field").  This field had undergone major changes and expansion (buildings, roads, taxiways, facilities, services, etc.) since the depiction that MS put it into the sim.

Hello,

I'd suggest posting your request on FSDeveloper; they have a forum just for this purpose:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forums/project-recruiting.108/

I think you will have better luck there.  (It's possible that KCOE is included in one of the Orbx enhanced airport packs and that might suit your needs; others would know.)

Cheers,

43 minutes ago, Larry_R said:

Hello,

I'd suggest posting your request on FSDeveloper; they have a forum just for this purpose:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forums/project-recruiting.108/

I think you will have better luck there.  (It's possible that KCOE is included in one of the Orbx enhanced airport packs and that might suit your needs; others would know.)

Cheers,

Thanks Larry. But registered there and it said "nsufficient privileges to post threads here."

•