John Venema

Howay man! Purely belta .. Giz a deek at this

3 minutes ago, John Venema said:

I have to say John, that was brilliant, and thanks for that site, it's now bookmarked!

So from what I can translate "Hurry up, fantastic, giz (can't find giz but I reckon it's look?) then, deek take a look.

• Like 1

Oh, one more thing, sorry, what airport is this? :D

If it is was KATL than I'd know, my offer still stands, $1000 cash to Orbx for either KATL or Atlanta CityScape, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but before I fall off the twig I'd love to see my house. :huh:

• Upvote 1

I was going to say Newcastle with the language and giz I would think means give. John keep them coming the Airports that is. Derek.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks!  I love Newcastle Brown Ale!!! ;)

Hey Jack when did you get your hands on some Newcastle Brown Ale. Have you tried the Northern Irish beer. There’s one that is really strong but can not remember the name of it. Derek.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hey Jack when did you get your hands on some Newcastle Brown Ale. Have you tried the Northern Irish beer. There’s one that is really strong but can not remember the name of it. Derek.

Hi Derek, when I was stationed in England I loved Newcastle.  They even have in the States now too :) 

• Like 1

How soon will this be released? Anytime before Christmas will do. Although I'm from Sunderland, Newcastle is my local Airport, and also Teesside to a lesser degree, Sunderland's Airport actually has Nissan built on top of it, bye the way people from Sunderland say Haway not Howay.

I'm sure this version of Newcastle will be great.

This is my home airport. Thank you so much for doing this one, it will be an instant buy from me. I looked at the renders of the terminal building you posted and they are absolutely spot on. This is going to add so much extra immersion for me. I’m really looking forward to it.

Have a good weekend.

Jonathan. 

That's bostin!

That definitely isn't Geordie but is there any chance of the major provincial airport where that local phrase could be heard to compliment your sneek peeks?

Will it include the police helipad on the southside? The Cabri G2 I fly is down there, no official helipads at the end of Echo taxiway so that's probably too much to ask.

Edited by miller745
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, miller745 said:

Will it include the police helipad on the southside? The Cabri G2 I fly is down there, no official helipads at the end of Echo taxiway so that's probably too much to ask.

As the NATS charts servers seems to be offline at the moment, I can't see which helipad you're referring to. Perhaps you could take a screenshot of google earth?

But the answer is almost certainly yes.

Greg

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

As the NATS charts servers seems to be offline at the moment, I can't see which helipad you're referring to. Perhaps you could take a screenshot of google earth?

But the answer is almost certainly yes.

Greg

Not actually marked on the charts:

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/Publications/2019-10-10-AIRAC/graphics/3551.pdf

If you, or anyone else, needs access to NATS charts at the moment, use the following (less friendly) link:

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/Publications/2019-10-10-AIRAC/html/index-en-GB.html

15 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Not actually marked on the charts:

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/Publications/2019-10-10-AIRAC/graphics/3551.pdf

If you, or anyone else, needs access to NATS charts at the moment, use the following (less friendly) link:

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/Publications/2019-10-10-AIRAC/html/index-en-GB.html

Thanks guys,

That site is a lifesaver at the moment.

I'll make a note of the helipads in the project plan.

G

• Like 1

I was born in South Shields. An ex-Geordie! I remember my parents taking me to the airport when I was around 4 years old and I received a good spanking there because I was swearing out loud infront of all the passengers! That's my fond memory of Newcastle Airport! Typical Geordie...learning bad language at 4 years old! A "must buy" for me! Hope they include some of the landmarks....South Shields town hall, South Shields and North Shields piers..