Revisiting Narvik the Wild Fun Way

4 hours ago, caleb1 said:

5:14 had me worried there.  Wasnt sure what your plan was. :D

My plan is to give the impression I am going to plant myself into something, only for a quick exit just in time, and why not in negative Gs? These poor, hated negative Gs need a bit more respect, if not love.:D To get you worried is exactly what I want to achieve. :footmouth: Sure you would love flying with me! Boredom and depression are not on my menu; soiled pants maybe be...

I flew for about 90 minutes doing one display after the other yesterday, and didn't crash once. I just kept the nicest one. To render 19:25 it took 90 minutes: I only do a tiny amount of videos from raw footage. I flew with the music playing: aerobatics in music = Pure Fun ! Love it!

I can't wait for FS2020... Asobo explained in an interview that they asked a real aerobatics pilot to test the new sim, not sure what he would be able to do. He could do his real life routine in the new sim! Video with interviews of the staff at Asobo , the French company doing the sim. Strong French accent! Even for me it's difficult. At the end of the following video (go at 11:30), one explains they asked a real aerobatics pilot, and he could do all his real life stunts in the sim! YESSSSS!

Edited by raymondgoubet
10 minutes ago, raymondgoubet said:

My plan is to give the impression I am going to plant myself into something, only for a quick exit just in time, and why not in negative Gs? These poor, hated negative Gs need a bit more respect, if not love.:D To get you worried is exactly what I want to achieve. :footmouth: Sure you would love flying with me! Boredom and depression are not on my menu; soiled pants maybe be...

:D:)

• Upvote 1