Jump to content

Recommended Posts

66, sometimes 6 when playing ^_^ and sometimes 666 when the devil is in me >:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, donbrindles said:

Was 77 on 26 June. New hip on 2 July. Back to tennis next week. Flying most days. Can't be bad,

 

Don.

We,share the same birthday, Don, but at 71 I'm six years younger.  But "looking forward" to new knees this winter. Never did play tennis, and not about to start now, but anticipating the day I can walk again without pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eighty 0ne next week, Physically Knackered, but hey, I fly like an eighteen year old and still lovin' it. Terry.

 

Edited by teecee
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

73 recently my daughter told me that it was time my 73 year old body had a serious discussion with my 36 year old head.

Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

70.  I note "at this point" in the survey the average age is 71.  Perhaps the younger ones are still at work!

 

Bruce R

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

84 last Thursday - 19th  - and been simming since the commodore 64 - ca 1982

 

Flight - trains - trucks - space ships - farming  Naval battles - etc and have them all at the moment

Edited by John Heaton
error spell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 26. I started simming when I was about 10, I think.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ken Q said:

We,share the same birthday, Don, but at 71 I'm six years younger.  But "looking forward" to new knees this winter. Never did play tennis, and not about to start now, but anticipating the day I can walk again without pain.

 

Ken, I'm still appreciating the novelty of walking without pain...you will too - enjoy the new knees!

 

Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tornado16 said:

But isn't 60 the new 50? 

 

Sure is, since I am Fifty-Twelve :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

76.3/4.  Second new hip coming up. Most major mistakes and foolishness behind me. Very appreciative of friends, including Forum friends. Great wife and fine informally adopted grandson. Half-blind and half-deaf but apparently not missing much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2019 at 11:13 PM, musterpilot said:

I Turned 70 today what is the age of simmers out there ?

 

John

 

I turn 73 in a couple of weeks. Come up and join the Old Coots Club John. 

Looking at all the replies here is seems we are all a bunch of old farts.

I also have been simming since the Commodore 64 days and hasn't Flight simulation changed since those days.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, donbrindles said:

 

Ken, I'm still appreciating the novelty of walking without pain...you will too - enjoy the new knees!

 

Don

Thanks, Don.

Ken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Patrick Cox said:

 

I turn 73 in a couple of weeks. Come up and join the Old Coots Club John. 

Looking at all the replies here is seems we are all a bunch of old farts.

I also have been simming since the Commodore 64 days and hasn't Flight simulation changed since those days.

 

53 minutes ago, Patrick Cox said:

 

I turn 73 in a couple of weeks. Come up and join the Old Coots Club John. 

Looking at all the replies here is seems we are all a bunch of old farts.

I also have been simming since the Commodore 64 days and hasn't Flight simulation changed since those days.

Happy Birthday Pat.. all the good stuff is ahead..Terry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2019 at 9:25 AM, teecee said:

Eighty 0ne next week, Physically Knackered, but hey, I fly like an eighteen year old and still lovin' it. Terry.

 

 

I'm with you teecee, heading for eighty two next Feb.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2019 at 11:09 AM, Robair said:

73 recently my daughter told me that it was time my 73 year old body had a serious discussion with my 36 year old head.

Rob

 

:lol::lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...