BradB

Well guess who just hit 30K in likes - Jack Sawyer !!

28 minutes ago, BradB said:

Congrats my friend on reaching 30K !! .

Cheers

John

Wow!  Thanks John.  I don’t know what to say, I appreciate it but it’s very humbling.  This is the best site on the entire Internet.  The people here are so helpful, friendly, kind, and considerate.  I’ve never felt so welcome anywhere like here.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Jack. Congratulation that's darn good.:)

Thanks Karl, I don't know what to say, I'm stunned and amazed and eternally grateful.  Isn't this a great place?  The camaraderie here is amazing.

I've made a lot of friends here and appreciate that too.  Martyn will be here on October 3rd.  He just went to Sedona!  I would love to see that place but I can always visit it in the sim.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Isn't this a great place?  The camaraderie here is amazing.

Absolutely Jack. It truly is amazing with all these wonderful people on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Astonishing.  You are just one of the kindest people in this sort of forum.  Never over-technical, never condemning a contrary viewpoint, just plain nice from your nest in Georgia.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

Well done, Jack, & you provide much entertainment with your screenshot adventures & posts...

cheers, craig

Thanks Craig, I live to help and make people laugh, I appreciate it my friend.

5 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Yes congrats Jack on reaching 30. I didn’t realise that you were only 30 years old :lol:. We all wish. Well done. Derek.

:lol: Thanks Derek, but that's 30 x 2 in dog years! :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Congratulations Jack and well deserved, a lot of them under bridges and in yellow planes :D

Thank you kind sir!  I really love doing that occasionally, it's fun and people enjoy it.

3 hours ago, macca22au said:

Astonishing.  You are just one of the kindest people in this sort of forum.  Never over-technical, never condemning a contrary viewpoint, just plain nice from your nest in Georgia.

Ian, I'm at a loss for words, you have no idea how nice this makes me feel.  All I can say is thank you and many thanks to all here with their likes and enjoyment of my shots and comics.  You made my day my friend.

1 hour ago, gregmorin said:

Congratulations Jack! You earned it with your contributions and good nature.

Greg

Thank you Greg!  I sincerely thank you for your kind words my friend.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Congrats Jack simply amazing. don't think I've got enough time left to reach that number:D

Don

Thanks Don!  You never know, you never know, you might reach it. ^_^

Just now, Rob Abernathy said:

Congrats Jack. You're becoming an icon here like Iain!

Gosh, thanks Rob, you're very kind.  I can't help it.  The products, the people, the conversations both humorous and educational, it's all so cool here.

We are all the richer because you are an essential part of our community.  Thank you for sharing your humour,  your enthusiasm and your thoughts with us.

Congratulations 

Pete

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, renault said:

We are all the richer because you are an essential part of our community.  Thank you for sharing your humour,  your enthusiasm and your thoughts with us.

Congratulations 

Pete

Wow, thanks Pete, I've never felt so welcome and so humbled by these comments.  What a wonderful bunch of people here.  Thanks again, ya'll have literally brightened my day.

9 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Congratulations, Jack!  Nice goin'!

Stew

Thank you Stewart my friend, I say his from the bottom of my heart, ya'll are awesome people here.  Everyone here is so generous with their time and support and it's nice, it's really nice to see it.

3 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

This is great to see all of these nice and wonderful responses Jack. May you reach 60k before you know it :D

Thank you very kindly Landon!  It really is wonderful.  

Congratulations Jack, you have become a well respected mainstay of this wonderful forum. Looking forward to your next milestone.

Best wishes,

Roger

• Like 2

I just saw this post started by John. Wow, over 30k likes, it's truly amazing. And if there is one person who deserves this most, it's you, my friend. Well done and congrats !!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Syzygy said:

Congratulations Jack, you have become a well respected mainstay of this wonderful forum. Looking forward to your next milestone.

Best wishes,

Roger

Thank you Roger!  Your words are very kind and much appreciated.