RCFlyer

resolved KOLM in Both CRM and PNW Scenery

KOLM bgls are present in CRM and in PNW scenery.  The KOLM bgls in both sceneries are dated 02/12/2014.  Is that correct?  If not, which one should have the KOLM bgls?  I am guessing PNW.

Danny

What caused me to find this out was I am having display trouble at KOLM.  When PNW and Global NA are active I loose all of the trees and building around the airport.  The airport buildings are there and the airport layout is fine.  I can cause this to repeat by activating or deactivating either PNW or Global NA.  With both deactivated the buildings and trees around the outside of the airport are fine.

Very odd.

Danny

Maybe post a couple screenshots and a copy of your  “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Also, 

Please check from the P3Dv4 Scenario screen Add-ons window that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

And check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

I have attached three pictures. Left picture is OLC NA and PNW active.  Center is OLC NA & PNW deactivated.  Right is OLC NA deactivated PNW active.  As you can see if either of the OLC NA or PNW are active I loose scenery around KOLM.

I'll verify the Orbx libraries next.

Danny

2019-9-19_18-1-11-279.jpg

2019-9-19_18-2-59-442.jpg

2019-9-19_17-59-9-644.jpg

add-ons.cfg scenery.cfg