Dear friends, I used for a while a program created by Flight1, which allowed us to enrich some small airports, which came and still comes in the simulators just a poor runway with its numbering and nothing else: It occurs for residents of distant regions of large capital cities. , I would like to have our small airport with more details closer to the real etc.,

I remember that ORBX covers the entire world, such as Brazil, and its interior.

This is the main reason I bring you this idea, because with our migration to PREPAR3D, we are completely orphaned by this great tool.

As far as I know, ORBX has not offered us anything that we can use as a tool in this regard.

I am very grateful for the precious information.

• Like 2

Sorry Joao, I can not help with your question. However, I would like to welcome you to the forums and wish you many happy hours flying in the orbx world.  :smile:

Edited by tuisong
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Joao,

I'm guessing that you had been using Instant Scenery which unfortunately has never been updated to 64 bit P3D v4. There are other options but nothing yet is as easy to use as "IS". For that reason I still keep a copy of P3D v3 on my machine. The IS generated files work fine in V4, so if it's important to you, I'd suggest also keeping P3D v3 on your machine and continuing to use IS.

• Like 2

If you are talking about Instant Scenery...do what I do...keep a copy of FSX on you system. And use Instant scenery to make the scenery addon you want and the add it into the P3DV4 library of sceneries.

Some models don't work but those can be converted to ones that will.

Bryan