Iain Emms

August screenshot winner late announcement.

Just to let you know chaps the announcement for the winner of the August Screenshot Contest will be late hopefully before the end of this week

This is because I'm in hospital I've been here four days now and as you can understand I'm away from my machine so can not do the contest winner. 

I hope you understand this and can be patient a little longer till I'm home hopefully in the next few days. And then I will announce the winner of the contest. 

cheers 

Iain 

• Sad 3

Do not worry about the result of the contest Iain. The most important thing is that you come back soon in good health. I wish you good recovery.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wish you a speedy recovery Iain. And for the winner, I am sure he has already a lot of sceneries that should help him wait a bit.

Thank you all chaps for your very kind comments and understanding on this it means a lot to me. 

You know chaps on here I do not like to let anybody down on the forum that's just the way I am. 

cheers 

Iain 

• Like 4

Just worry about getting better Iain.;)

I look forwards to seeing you back on the forums, fighting fit,  very soon.:)

• Like 2

Looks like I might be home later just waiting to see the doctor and get his clearence. 

I will keep you updated later chaps and Thank you all very much indeed. 

cheers 

Iain 

• Like 2

Glad to hear you are cleared to go home already. Take care not to do too much too soon. Rest and get well. Best wishes for a fast and full recovery.

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Iain.  Great news.  Remember to always look after yourself first.  Everything else can wait. 

Thank you all very much indeed for all your kind comments, Getting better as the days pass.

cheers

Iain

• Like 2