Jump to content

P3D Menorca to Sardinia


Recommended Posts

Just now, Aussieflyer38 said:

These are great Jack, love the cloud formations.

 

Don

Thanks Don, it was awesome for me because lightning was popping off all over and the plane was bouncing all around the sky.  I should have shut off the weather or went somewhere else but. I wanted to see what would happen.  I landed just fine but it was quite interesting.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Those thunder cells made for an exciting flight Jack.:o

A wonderful sequence of images.:)

Thanks Martyn, I had a lot of turbulence and the autopilot disconnected so I had to hand fly it.  A real flight would have diverted but I like a challenge.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, I had a lot of turbulence and the autopilot disconnected so I had to hand fly it.  A real flight would have diverted but I like a challenge.

The passengers would have been grateful for your competent hand flying Jack.;)

We did a few deviations avoiding the thunder cells over the Bay of Bengal last week.:huh:

I find it so impressive to see these clouds towering above the 30 thousand feet we were flying at!:o:P:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

The passengers would have been grateful for your competent hand flying Jack.;)

We did a few deviations avoiding the thunder cells over the Bay of Bengal last week.:huh:

I find it so impressive to see these clouds towering above the 30 thousand feet we were flying at!:o:P:lol:

My favorite kind of weather, they’re amazing from a plane.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Very nice flight by the book, Jack - a bit late in the year to enjoy the sun, but much more interesting for us simmers!

Thanks Gerold, that’s what I like about sims, you can do whatever you want when you want, too bad real life wasn’t like this.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

We did a few deviations avoiding the thunder cells over the Bay of Bengal last week.

I assume thunderstorms are the regular weather over North India and the adjacent regions. It is always like that - and probably this is already worked into the flight plans...8)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I assume thunderstorms are the regular weather over North India and the adjacent regions. It is always like that - and probably this is already worked into the flight plans...8)

Not sure about India but they were intense on this flight.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Nice shots Jack.

The airliner company has a negative reputation to me, due to the terrible accident a few years ago.

 

Fred

Thanks Fred!  I never knew about this accident, sorry to hear about this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...