Iain Emms

Cityscape Honolulu My first.

Hi Iain it looks lovely, can  I ask for some locations for your next shots

The Hilton Hawaiian Village and the Rainbow Tower is the first, does it show the lagoon and also on the North Shore, Turtle Bay. There is the 3 pointed cross shaped building and the golf club and cottages. I was there for my Fortieth and I LOVE flying round Oahu.

Oh and any Pearly Harbour and the Museum at Ford Island Pics please

I know I asked for loads, but I truly love this place.

Oh my God Iain/Orbx!  Now I wish ya'll could do all of Hawaii.  I'd probably never go anywhere else, unless ya'll did a Georgia.  Like I said before, I'd send a personal check for whatever it costs to do my city (Atlanta) and my town (Douglasville). 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Like I said before, I'd send a personal check for whatever it costs to do my city (Atlanta) and my town (Douglasville). 

Be careful, buddy, this might haunt you one day :D:):D

• Like 2

Wow Iain, great shots! That view from the U.S.S. Missouri looking towards the U.S.S. Arizona memorial is spot on! I have stood in on the deck of that Battleship just a few years ago, and I have a real picture of almost that exact view! The ridge line in the background is where my condo stood. The developers have nailed this view. Awesome!

• Like 1

Being a west coaster have been to four of the Hawaiian Islands and made more trips than I can count, I'm a lucky guy...so I love to have the  best in Hawaiian scenery coverage....this one will be on my buy list...wonderful shots...and I can see the condo we have stayed in downtown Oahu.

Bryan

1 hour ago, bjratchf said:

Are you guys including the new 801 south st apartment buildings as well as the new building replacing Fisher office supply in kakaako?

The 2 towers of 801 South Street are included as HD models with PBR. The building in the place of Fisher Hawaii is not represented as a separate POI.

Lol - is the first pic of the hotel right next to the Waikiki beach - OMG - I stayed there earlier in year. 

I have to get this asap.  OMG.  Hawaii is awesome.  Can't wait to see the entire range once it is completed.  For now Oahu it is :D

On 8/31/2019 at 2:53 PM, Frank Schnibben said:

The 2 towers of 801 South Street are included as HD models with PBR. The building in the place of Fisher Hawaii is not represented as a separate POI.

That is some detail! Can't wait to see!