Misha Cajic

announcement Introducing LYBE Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport for Prepar3D v4!

Misha and Rasha, this scenery package is looking amazing! It really looks like you two have been doing some outstanding work on the airport details and the surrounding city. This should be a joy to explore when it is released. Great location as well!

• Upvote 1

Misha, this is an absolute great news. Since both of us are Mittel-European (I'm from Trieste),  what a wonderful thing should be the developement of a Sarajevo airport, a city so full of History (and suffering).

Thanks for Belgrade, BTW.

Fulvio

• Like 1

That's great. I always have been hoping that you guys would come back to Tivat one day. After Digital Design released that unexpectedly, Belgrad is the perfect match. With the upcoming Embraer I see myself flying a lot between Belgrade and Tivat :)

• Like 1

Rasha and Misha thank you for very nice work and shots.

My favorite routes for fly are Bratislava-Budapest-Beograd-Tivat and back.

cheers

Karoly

• Like 3

Really excited about this scenery. Great to see something different from the usual "yet another US airport" which many other developers do. ORBX always provides new opportunities to explore regions you'd never think of flying in before. The Balkan is a really interesting region which a rich, if sometimes tragic history and great natural beauty and we're getting more and more great sceneries for it. 

• Like 1

Holy Moses Misha

I can't believe my eyes, you got it well hidden

Thank you so much for this one

Edited by carlosqr

4 hours ago, farman said:

Misha, this is an absolute great news. Since both of us are Mittel-European (I'm from Trieste),  what a wonderful thing should be the developement of a Sarajevo airport, a city so full of History (and suffering).

Thanks for Belgrade, BTW.

Fulvio

Agree along with LISZT :rolleyes:

Amazing! Thank you very much for this! I'm so happy now! I'm flying every day from LYBE!

@carlosqr

Thank you carlos my friend! Cherrs!

Edited by Almedin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, officercrockey said:

That's great. I always have been hoping that you guys would come back to Tivat one day. After Digital Design released that unexpectedly, Belgrad is the perfect match. With the upcoming Embraer I see myself flying a lot between Belgrade and Tivat :)

Tivat is beautifully made, fits Orbx like a ring

3 minutes ago, Almedin said:

My favorite route LYBE-LYPG-LYTV-LDDU

It is very scenic!

When I bought Tivat I flew to LDDU and really enjoyed it, though is not too far it is really nice and also do LDDU-LDSP-LDPL

• Like 1

Tell me I'm dreaming. TELL ME I'm dreaming! Oh holy mother of Lord!! It will be a grave crime against the flight sim industry not to buy it at full price on day one! Christ I can see myself spending at least 200 hours just doing pattern practice around this masterpiece. At first when I saw the announcement on FSElite I thought it would be just the airport. Upon further inspection I was SHOCKED, yes literally shocked to find out that a huge amount of surrounding area has been brought back to life in extreme detail. Please devs, for the love of everything that's holy, release it asap and here's one big, big request: I have gone back to FTX Central 3 due to a lot of issues I had with ORBX Central 4. Please allow me to buy this airport using FTX Central 3. Thank you Misha, Rasha, and maestro Signore John Venema and crew for everything!

(P.S. The scenery generated by ORBX Global Base doesn't look too bad either. And that again is a testament to how amazing and useful ORBX's global base products really are. I have Base, Vector, and OpenLC EU. Never explored this area before and so will go there and see how it looks with all these three addons already enabled, just for academic purpose)

Edited by Dust2Dust
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dust2Dust said:

one big, big request: I have gone back to FTX Central 3 due to a lot of issues I had with ORBX Central 4. Please allow me to buy this airport using FTX Central 3

We will try and have this available on FTXC3 as well.

That said, if you just use OC to install LYBE and don't migrate anything (as that's where most of the known issues are), you shouldn't have any problems. I can understand that you may be hesitant to do that though, which is why we'll aim for a simultaneous FTXC3 release too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

19 minutes ago, Ben McClintock said:

We will try and have this available on FTXC3 as well.

Thank you Ben

I would prefer to download it in FTXC3

I'll move again back to OC when I no longer see a post about an issue. That would be a good signal that all is indeed working perfectly as I liked the application :)

Cheers

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Thank you Ben

I'll move again back to OC when I no longer see a post about an issue. That would be a good signal that all is indeed working perfectly as I liked the application :)

Cheers

Same here.

Cheers

Patrick

• Like 2

Beautiful!  I wonder why I'm not getting these announcements like I used to, I'm subscribed to the announcement thread.  No matter, day one buy!

Looks very nice, wonderful. What I do really like in the last preview screenshots is the comparison slider. With this slider, the difference is really obvious and it is a nice thing you guys at ORBX should keep for all future previews, please :-)

• Upvote 1

this looks fantastic, great work.....love the slide shots showing before and after really make the changes obvious....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Thank you Ben

Cheers

+ 1 :)

• Like 1

That looks stunning, well done to the developers.  Can I also say im loving how ORBX are previewing new products with the double images and slide bar.  For comparison you can not get any better in my eyes, well done for that touch.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rasha Tucakov said:

Wow. Such a warm welcome. Thank you guys. I'm so happy to see you like it!

Nice to "meet" you Rasha

It is always good to see the face behind the amazing products. I noticed we share the same hair stylist :D

Thank you so much for creating this off the beaten track airport.

Feel very free to think about, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine :rolleyes:

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Looks good, my lasting memory of this airport was passing through a few weeks before 9/11, when I saw passengers routinely passing bags around the side of metal detectors as they walked through, and the armed police there stood and watched and didn't bat an eyelid.  

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:08 PM, Almedin said:

My favorite route LYBE-LYPG-LYTV-LDDU

My I ask where I might find LYPG for sale someplace?  Or what developer has released it?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Stewart Hobson said:

My I ask where I might find LYPG for sale someplace?  Or what developer has released it?

Thank you!

Hi Stew

PM

Cheers

Looks great and I will certainly buy it..

Btw “ If you find some time please renumber the runway from Dubrovnik .. “ :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the nice comments everyone, Rasha and I are incredibly humbled at the response this has gotten! Keep an eye out for some more previews soon, release isn't far off.

2 hours ago, GSalden said:

Looks great and I will certainly buy it..

Btw “ If you find some time please renumber the runway from Dubrovnik .. “ :rolleyes:

We will fix this as soon as we can after this release, I agree it is well overdue :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Misha Cajic said:

Thanks so much for the nice comments everyone, Rasha and I are incredibly humbled at the response this has gotten! Keep an eye out for some more previews soon, release isn't far off.

We will fix this as soon as we can after this release, I agree it is well overdue :)

Thanks Misha. For now let Belgrad come :D and as I have the whole Balcan as PR scenery it will look Superb.

On 8/16/2019 at 1:12 AM, carlosqr said:

Nice to "meet" you Rasha

It is always good to see the face behind the amazing products. I noticed we share the same hair stylist :D

Thank you so much for creating this off the beaten track airport.

Feel very free to think about, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine :rolleyes:

Cheers

Carlos

Hi Carlos!
As far as I can see we have the best hairdo here! :D
Many East European airports are on my wish-list but I have only 24h in one day. I would love to cover as much airports as I can but producing nice scenery is very time consuming job. I´ll do better in the future. I can promise that.

• Like 3