Stunning work.

Curious to see a coverage map - 4th shot from the bottom reminds me of TE WA State:)

Certainly enhances the area when mountains of that stature are included.

TTM

Edited by TigerTigerM

16 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Stunning work.

Curious to see a coverage map - 4th shot from the bottom reminds me of TE WA State:)

TTM

TTM - have got a detailed coverage map for you coming up later on in the week :) And yes I agree, I had the exact same thought about that particular shot when I was taking it - I took a very similar promo shot for TE-Washington a couple of months ago.

Cheers,

Jarrad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

TTM - have got a detailed coverage map for you coming up later on in the week :) And yes I agree, I had the exact same thought about that particular shot when I was taking it - I took a very similar promo shot for TE-Washington a couple of months ago.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks

Looking forward to this one. You guys have done a phenomenal job.

TTM

38 minutes ago, DanologyUK said:

Did you not read any of it? It literally says it has Three helipads

And because it has three helipads, I will be buying it.

If it came with no helipads, I would give it a miss.

Who is lacking reading comprehension?

Thanks Orbx for supporting the helicopter simmers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miller745 said:

And because it has three helipads, I will be buying it.

If it came with no helipads, I would give it a miss.

Who is lacking reading comprehension?

Thanks Orbx for supporting the helicopter simmers.

No worries. This scenery was already a masterpiece at P3D. I see that now, for XP, Master Jarrad must have outgrown himself.
As for helisimmers, Jarrad always takes this "nation" into consideration.^_^

Cheers,

• Like 1

2019-7-24-15-37-47-664.jpgJarrod,

Is that LOJT helipad in our P3D version. and if not, will you add it please?

Edited by FireRx

Brilliant and I really appreciate all the Heliports keep 'em coming and I'll keep buying! 

Edited by Ben McClintock
Removed the massive quote
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FireRx said:

4th Shot from the top.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FireRx said:

Yes, it is.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback :)

10 hours ago, FireRx said:

The helipad you reference is is the University Klinik (University Hospital), which is definitely included, alongside Hat Tux (LOJT) and the OAMTC Rescue Base next to the airport. 

11 hours ago, Jrbaird19 said:

Good lord. Looks absolutely stunning. Can someone please tell me what light mod is being used in the first picture?

kind regards 

Absolutely - that particular shot was using some tweaks in Ultra Weather XP. Just bumping up the lights power slider until it was something I was happy with. 

1 hour ago, rude_boy_1988 said:

Nice work! But this is a convert from FSX and custom mesh? Where is a new terminal building?

Yes you are correct - aside from some smaller changes, and the huge new coverage area (about 2.5x the size of the P3D version), the airport is represented in the same manner as the FSX/P3D release. Given so much is planned at the airport over the next couple of years, my plan has been to wait until it is all finished, and release it as a major new version later down the track. I have a couple of friends who are based at the airport who keep me up to date with all the latest details, so there will be no shortage of source material when the time comes :)

Cheers

Jarrad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback :)

The helipad you reference is is the University Klinik (University Hospital), which is definitely included, alongside Hat Tux (LOJT) and the OAMTC Rescue Base next to the airport. 

Absolutely - that particular shot was using some tweaks in Ultra Weather XP. Just bumping up the lights power slider until it was something I was happy with. 

Yes you are correct - aside from some smaller changes, and the huge new coverage area (about 2.5x the size of the P3D version), the airport is represented in the same manner as the FSX/P3D release. Given so much is planned at the airport over the next couple of years, my plan has been to wait until it is all finished, and release it as a major new version later down the track. I have a couple of friends who are based at the airport who keep me up to date with all the latest details, so there will be no shortage of source material when the time comes :)

Cheers

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad when will you update our beloved Jandakot and also get it into xplane :)

This is the one I've been waiting for after putting off purchasing another developers version. None can beat Orbx's version of any scenery area!

A big thank you Orbx.

Cheers

This looks beautiful. Forgive the question as a vulgar money enquiry but given that the new area is so much bigger than the the P3D and FSX one, does the usual cost reduction for owners of the latter still count? I’m a pensioner now and sadly I am always having to consider these things? 

10 minutes ago, NeilG said:

This looks beautiful. Forgive the question as a vulgar money enquiry but given that the new area is so much bigger than the the P3D and FSX one, does the usual cost reduction for owners of the latter still count? I’m a pensioner now and sadly I am always having to consider these things? 

We'll have more information about pricing, download sizes etc over the coming days :)

Cheers,

On 7/24/2019 at 9:04 PM, TigerTigerM said:

Stunning work.

TTM

The lake in the screenshot is called lake "Walchensee", here it is: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@47.5935999,11.3003828,12.53z?hl=en

Can't wait for fly around the area. I grew up about 40km due east from the lake. Maybe...just maybe my home is included in the covered area :-)

PS: "Shut up and take my money!!!" :-D

• Like 2

On 7/26/2019 at 2:36 PM, TigerTigerM said:

Looks to be due North of Innsbruck.

Thanks for info

TTM

Yeah  it's actually located across the German border in Bavaria and quite popular with Innsbruck locals for day trips and wind surfing.

On 7/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, Jarrad Marshall said:

Perth is next on the agenda mate :)

So many airports, so many sims and so little time. It's certainly a new golden age of flight simming! 

16 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Another crown jewel - didn't you do 'Sedona'...hint....hint.

copy that.  If the mountains and cliff can get more definition where it doesn't get that melted ice cream cone look. LOL  The rest is beautiful.