Jump to content
Jack Sawyer

And now some from EGNX

Recommended Posts

Finally had a chance to look at the new XP EGNX and it looks awesome!

 

OAFCA0w.jpg

 

G8kUx6r.jpg

 

Oh so lonely, I wish UTL had an XP version.

OwjEoE8.jpg

 

ks95z12.jpg

 

xxuBEus.jpg

 

XgdsJ4V.jpg

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow that truly is great. Nice shots Jack.:)

Thank you Karl!  I wish I had more time to use XP, been pretty busy lately.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These look fantastic Jack !! .

 

Cheers

 

John

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful shots, Jack! Looks very realistic indeed. This airport is really very detailed and true to life. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely shots Jack but do you not use an IA Traffic program not even the free one. Have got that one but not got round to using it yet. Derek.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BradB said:

These look fantastic Jack !! .

 

Cheers

 

John

Thanks John, I have to admit, TE looks really really good!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set of views Jack, it is an excellent airport too.:)

Thanks Martyn, have you ever been there in real life?  It looks to be locked in the middle of the country hence the erm "East Mids."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dario said:

Wonderful shots, Jack! Looks very realistic indeed. This airport is really very detailed and true to life. 

Thanks Dario, lots of detail to love here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Lovely shots Jack but do you not use an IA Traffic program not even the free one. Have got that one but not got round to using it yet. Derek.

Thanks Derek, I tried one but it was a ton of work and it never worked.  I wish there was one with a simple installer and one that would simply and easily just work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, have you ever been there in real life?  It looks to be locked in the middle of the country hence the erm "East Mids."

No Jack, I have only passed it on the Motorway and you cannot see anything from there . Yes indeed as far as being in the middle of the country!:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 1:19 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Patrick, but I don't understand the reference :unsure:

 

May be bad translate by google sorry Jack

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great Jack :), but it looks like you’ll have to sail your ship all alone until someone decides to do a good traffic kit for it! :(

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Looks great Jack :), but it looks like you’ll have to sail your ship all alone until someone decides to do a good traffic kit for it! :(

Thanks Roger, this is why I like them both, merged they would be better than anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great set Jack, that's the European Hub for my old employer East Midlands. They do Logistics, hint "What can Brown do for you?" Darn Factor ll and Factor V.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, M110A2 said:

Great set Jack, that's the European Hub for my old employer East Midlands. They do Logistics, hint "What can Brown do for you?" Darn Factor ll and Factor V.

Thanks Vince!  UPS, so what is Darn Factor?  Never heard of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two strings of Factor ll and one string of Factor V Gene Mutation, causes the blood to clot inside. UPS got a notice from my hematologist and there went the job. My team of Doctors have me home permanently. The two strings of Factor ll can strike together at any time and can be fatal. Thin Ice for me.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, M110A2 said:

I have two strings of Factor ll and one string of Factor V Gene Mutation, causes the blood to clot inside. UPS got a notice from my hematologist and there went the job. My team of Doctors have me home permanently. The two strings of Factor ll can strike together at any time and can be fatal. Thin Ice for me.

Very sorry to hear this Vince!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very sorry to hear this Vince!

It's all good Jack. I eat right, exercise and take my meds every day and I'm doing well. Xarelto works wonders unless you cut yourself, which I carry Wound Seal around with me for that. It's part of life, I've learned to deal with it and not let it bother me anymore. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...