Sign in to follow this  
David Lawrence

true earth south X Plane.VR Recording with G Force Card. MD 500. How to use OBS to output VR recordings. Wonky's Blog! 58

X Plane.VR Recording with G Force Card. MD 500. How to use OBS to output VR recordings. Wonky's Blog! 58. Also, apologies to JOE HUDSON as I didn't give him the credit for the paint job! and said it was Brett. I can only say I am a babbling fool and should get my facts right.
First let me say have a look at the  MD500 review by Joe Hudson on the Helisimmer page link below: The original work by BRETTS HUGHES, has been updated to the New Hughes 500D that also included work by Alex Gifford, Ben Russell and an updated version of the SASL conversion by OzWookiee . From the information in the review, it helped me work out the best settings I have found for flying the MD500 as shown in this video. Also, I should mention that we should all be ticking the send data to Laminar box also shown in the video. They need to know that we are flying in VR and also Helicopters are on the increase due to the VR experience. Finally a way of recording VR flight with a G Force card and use OBS to make it the screen size that you want. sorry for the really croaky voice this week and my dog barking in the background.
Wonky Joystick Productions
A voice Made For silent Movies
Videos For fun