Jump to content
VH-KDK

A big salutation to celebrate Jack's milestone today.

Recommended Posts

Happy 60th Birthday Jack. All the very best to you my Friend. And yes thank you for your wonderful postings. Keep'em coming:). Cheers k.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it Martyn , of course only our Jack would be inverted going under the Deception Pass bridge ......Happy #60 Jack , you are just a youngster my friend . :):D

 

Cheers

 

John

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Happy 60th Birthday Jack. All the very best to you my Friend. And yes thank you for your wonderful postings. Keep'em coming:). Cheers k.

Thanks Karl!  I’m thinking about going to the air museum.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TerryM said:

Best wishes for your special day....Happy Birthday Jack !

Thank you Terry, much appreciated!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BradB said:

Love it Martyn , of course only our Jack would be inverted going under the Deception Pass bridge ......Happy #60 Jack , you are just a youngster my friend . :):D

 

Cheers

 

John

Thanks John, you guys know my secrets for a relaxing and perfect flight! :) 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Happy Birthday Jack.

Keep the pics coming.

 

TTM

Thanks TTM, I will try my bestest!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sixty's a good one - if you resided in Alaska, you could get a lifetime free hunting and fishing license.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, olderndirt said:

Sixty's a good one - if you resided in Alaska, you could get a lifetime free hunting and fishing license.

Wish I did.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  This is epic, a real keeper and I appreciate it a lot!

No problems Jack, I hope you have a great day.:)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wish I did.

I got one then moved to Florida - another little memento, like my pilot license, good to look at and remember.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Karl!  I’m thinking about going to the air museum.

You ain't old enough Jack. They won't accept yer:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Day, you kind man, and a major stalwart of these columns.  But only 60?  You're far more mature than your age.  And Martyn, a great tribute.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very Happy Birthday Jack, you youngster, hope you have a wonderful day and get that "special" present from the wife :lol:. Tell me, what do you want to be when you grow up. :D I was hitting the pubs the day you were born. :P Not sure I want to go there.:unsure:

 

Anyway, enjoy the day. 

 

Regards,

Don

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, macca22au said:

Happy Day, you kind man, and a major stalwart of these columns.  But only 60?  You're far more mature than your age.  And Martyn, a great tribute.

Thanks Ian!  That’s the kindest thing I’ve heard in years, it’s made my day mate, thank you very kindly. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

A very Happy Birthday Jack, you youngster, hope you have a wonderful day and get that "special" present from the wife :lol:. Tell me, what do you want to be when you grow up. :D I was hitting the pubs the day you were born. :P Not sure I want to go there.:unsure:

 

Anyway, enjoy the day. 

 

Regards,

Don

 

 

Thanks Don!  If you only knew, I can’t go into it now, but very down.  What do I want to be when I grow up?  An astronaut. :lol:  I can dream cain’t It?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Don!  If you only knew, I can’t go into it now, but very down.  What do I want to be when I grow up?  An astronaut. :lol:  I can dream cain’t It?

 

Hey you can't be down on your Birthday Jack, have a couple of stiff shots, makes the world look a lot better. But not too many or you might look like this:blink::lol:

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aussieflyer38 said:

 

Hey you can't be down on your Birthday Jack, have a couple of stiff shots, makes the world look a lot better. But not too many or you might look like this:blink::lol:

If you only knew Don, I think two people here know as I email them, I might have some wine in a few minutes but in my entire life all I’ve ever had was maybe a tablespoon of whiskey, it was too strong for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Jack!  I really enjoy your contributions to the forum.  Have a good one!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 haven't known you long Jack -- but I also offer my Birthday wishes to you

you almost shared your Birthday with my eldest 60 yo

 

BTW - has anyone remarked upon you resemblance to Nick CooperB)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Happy Birthday Jack!  I really enjoy your contributions to the forum.  Have a good one!

Thank you Breeze!  Man this is so kind of you, I very much appreciate it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Heaton said:

 haven't known you long Jack -- but I also offer my Birthday wishes to you

you almost shared your Birthday with my eldest 60 yo

 

BTW - has anyone remarked upon you resemblance to Nick CooperB)

Thanks John!  I sincerely appreciate it.  And my resemblance to Nick?  All I can say is I feel sorry for Nick then!  :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, flyingleaf said:

I meant they won't put you on display because you ain't old enough.:lol:

Thanks Karl, sometimes I feel old enough though :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Karl, sometimes I feel old enough though :wacko:

I hear you Jack. Although, I'm 72 and "She who must be obeyed" tells me: Hey Karl I wonder if you'll ever grow up:huh::unsure::D 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

I hear you Jack. Although, I'm 72 and "She who must be obeyed" tells me: Hey Karl I wonder if you'll ever grow up:huh::unsure::D 

I think men never “grow up” the way women want them to be and if they did would they want them anymore?  I’m still a kid inside, it’s my nature I guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just recall from this long list of tributes just how liked and admired you are.  I understand Down, but just keep in mind our days would be down without your kind and helpful comments.  Heck you have said nice things about one or two of my worst screenshots...endlessly nice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Just recall from this long list of tributes just how liked and admired you are.  I understand Down, but just keep in mind our days would be down without your kind and helpful comments.  Heck you have said nice things about one or two of my worst screenshots...endlessly nice.

Thanks Ian, you’re very kind and empathetic and I greatly appreciate it.  I wouldn’t know a worst screenshot if it bit me.  Thank you, this is why this forum is the best place in the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adambar said:

Happy Birthday Jack, have a few cold ones on me. :D

Thanks Adam, I don’t have any beer, been craving some, so later I’ll buy some, Austell Lite!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Happy Birthday Jack, 60 years old!!!!!!!  You are just a kid!!!!!!

Thanks John!  I feel like a kid inside ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the best wishes for your 60th, Jack

 

You very much help make the Orbx forums the best around...

 

& i particularly enjoy your entertaining stories & screenshot adventures...

 

cheers from Oz,

craig

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

All the best wishes for your 60th, Jack

 

You very much help make the Orbx forums the best around...

 

& i particularly enjoy your entertaining stories & screenshot adventures...

 

cheers from Oz,

craig

Very much appreciated Craig, you have no idea how encouraging your words are, thank you.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...