I've just purchased the Canberra Cityscape and was shocked to see there are no Australian Flags on Parliament House or the War Memorial. Is there any particular reason they are missing?

I was equally shocked that the paaddle boat hire place on the lake doesn't have paddle boats, or the Aboriginal tent embassy doesn't show tents or the cultural fire burning.  But then I realised it's a flight sim, not a city model as such.

58 minutes ago, John Dow said:

I was equally shocked that the paaddle boat hire place on the lake doesn't have paddle boats, or the Aboriginal tent embassy doesn't show tents or the cultural fire burning.  But then I realised it's a flight sim, not a city model as such.

Quick one, are orbx cityscapes models of cities ? :) 

Orbx Cityscapes are a ‘representation’ in time - & historically modelled...

experience tells me service packs may or may not be forthcoming...

i have learnt (as others have) that there is quite a bit of ‘suspension of belief’ when using our various flight sims & addons - a never ending journey.............

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Quick one, are orbx cityscapes models of cities ? :) 

They are flightsim models of cities, designed to be suitable representations from a plane.  I don't even now why we're having this conversation actually, we all know what a cityscape is and what it is intended as.

You seem very much on the defensive for such innocent question/remark, John. Is it you who forgot to raise the flag by any chance :lol: ?

Edited by dominique
  • Like 3