I've been struggling with this one over the last 3 days. I was getting 4-5 second pauses on take of from 04 at NZWN using Orbx NZSI so decided to uninstall the scenery and reinstall it. This resulted in missing airport features both in NZWN and NZCH. After multiple re-installs with no resolution I bit the bullet and uninstalled P3D (v4.5) and reinstalled it. Still the same problem has persisted. I also deleted the following directories:

• User/Appdata/Roaming/LockheedMartin
  • User/Appdata/Local/LockheedMartin directories.
  • The P3D installation directory (in this case: H:/P3D4)

Looking at the same scenes in my copy of P3D v3, shows the missing objects so I'm wondering if either I'm getting corrupted downloads of NZNI and NZSI or possible Global Airports when I resetup P354.5

Finally, after installing P3Dv4.5, I reinstalled FTX Cetral v3 and added in the NZ and Australia scenery again.

I should mention that, at the moment, I only have AustraliaV2, NZNI and NZSI regions installed along with Global Airports and Orbx Libraries and no ad on airports Orbx or otherwise.

Whatever the cause, I'm lost and need some help!!

NZWN, the first image flying North, looking towards the west

NZCH, the 2nd image flying South near the intersection of the two runways. looking towards the west

There are other buildings missing as well but this should give an indication of the problems I am seeing - or not seeing in this case!! :-)

NZWN.jpg

NZCH.jpg

Edited by Scaber

Hi

Please check from the P3Dv4 Scenario screen Add-ons window that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Also, please check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

2 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

Please check from the P3Dv4 Scenario screen Add-ons window that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Also, please check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Yes, both of those options were already ticked so they don't appear to be the cause of my issue :-(

21 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks

Please post a copy of your scenery.cfg file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Here it is:

9 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks

I see the #1 entry FTXAA_ORBXLIBS is not checked activated, you will need to activate this in your scenery library.

Wow, I didn't even think of looking at the scenery library as it was a fresh install do I thought all would be set up properly. Now I'm feeling a little embarrassed, but pleased, that it was this easy!

Thank you so much for your help with this most rapid and successful resolution of my problem. You guys are the best. :)

• Thanks 1