Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hint: somewhere in Orbx' newest product. B)

 

Started on a 4,500' dirt strip.

l3UrYg7.jpg

 

Ntf5QJl.jpg

 

UtS08MS.jpg

 

9FuAlND.jpg

 

oEb01R2.jpg

 

F7fWoGD.jpg

 

hwKXVj1.jpg

 

60,000'

W1DYMtN.jpg

 

4yXDrd4.jpg

 

JTWUbb3.jpg

 

Nh6Ucp3.jpg

 

SN8sFgl.jpg

 

Square patron from this perspective (could be PTA also)

tA7krAr.jpg

 

YBjyI2j.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, patful said:

Lake Eyre?

My thought too but wherever it is it is very impressive.:)

I think yood have given a clue with the 4500(4488ft to be precise) dirt strip mentioned.:wacko:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't flown there in v1, but it looks similar to the screenie from the v2 announcement thread. And I haven't installed v2 yet to check. So if I'm correct, I cheated.

Edited by patful
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, patful said:

I haven't flown there in v1, but it looks similar to the screenie from the v2 announcement thread. And I haven't intalled v2 yet to check. So if I'm correct, I cheated.

Nah, just a bit of research which never goes astray.:)

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too salty to be lake Amadeus (another photoreal dry lake). Was flying around central Australia in AU2 yesterday. Orbx staff have done well to put various photoreal areas around AU2.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Square patron from this perspective (could be PTA also)

No PTA or other shader, I've seen this before.

It seems to be an issue when PR and LC is used together.

I did mention this but no solution so far.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, patful said:

Lake Eyre?

Corrrrrect!

 

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

My thought too but wherever it is it is very impressive.:)

I think yood have given a clue with the 4500(4488ft to be precise) dirt strip mentioned.:wacko:

Sorry, I think it was YEDA. :P I can't even remember it properly.

 

10 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

 

7 hours ago, petfy said:

Too salty to be lake Amadeus (another photoreal dry lake). Was flying around central Australia in AU2 yesterday. Orbx staff have done well to put various photoreal areas around AU2.

Good guess, but it's Lake Eyre.

 

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Not familiar with Oz but somewhere in the Outback, maybe near to Alice?  Awesome shots though Lars.

Thank you Jack, but patful was right with Lake Eyre in South Australia.

 

2 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

No PTA or other shader, I've seen this before.

It seems to be an issue when PR and LC is used together.

I did mention this but no solution so far.

 

Thank you for the information!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jean marc said:

wow amazing shots Lars - well v2 seems really great !!! :)

Thank you Jean Marc. Yes, it's really an improvement.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Sorry, I think it was YEDA. :P I can't even remember it properly.

No worries Lars, I saw that Oodnadatta (YOOD) was fairly near and has a dirt runway just under 4500ft!:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...