Iain Emms

TrueEarth US Washington from Ephrata and beyond.

Jack Jack, when will you learn, Iain will let us know when he’s ready. God dam it Iain say those magic words. Sorry I apologise for that outburst. :D:lol:. Derek.

• Like 2

I recognize some of those places - especially Ephrata -there is some spectacular scenery especially towards the NNE towards Grand Coulee -especially when seen from 500ft from a sailplane.. Thanks Iain -nice shots.

Edited by ducati900ss

This is as real as it gets! Oh wait, that was the other simulator... Amazing shots, Iain. Really liking the X-Plane look with the Orbx photoreal scenery!

Very nice set Iain.

What do you use for your clouds & which program is giving you those realistic cloud  ground shadows? (Ref shots 1 & 2)

TTM

8 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Very nice set Iain.

What do you use for your clouds & which program is giving you those realistic cloud  ground shadows? (Ref shots 1 & 2)

TTM

I use Xvision and Ultraweather XP .

cheers

Iain

Looking at the different previews of PNW, one of the things I find most amazing is the diversity of sceneries: rugged desertic mountains, dense urban areas, forests with millions of trees, snow, beautiful lakes and rivers, coastal areas... It is like a sample of the whole world inside one single US state. I am with my finger in the trigger, ready to pull the purchase button!!! :) 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dane said:

PNW is going to come alive with True Earth - looking forward to it, hope it is not too taxing on loading and FPS.

What do you mean by " with True Earth " ?