Sorry to hear about your pedals.

Palm Springs is one of my favorite spots.  It's close to several major cities for short hops and the locale is beautiful.  One of the top 10 Orbx for me.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Hi Jack, very nice shots, sorry for broken rudder pedals.

Cheers

Karoly

Thanks Karoly, now I have to deal with this again, not fun especially when I finally have the time to fly :unsure:

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Isn´t it a pain to keep installing, updating and repairing so much? At least, looks like the ones in your shots pay off for the work.

Sure is Gerold, sometimes I wonder why I bother.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, mglan80 said:

Sorry to hear about your pedals.

Palm Springs is one of my favorite spots.  It's close to several major cities for short hops and the locale is beautiful.  One of the top 10 Orbx for me.

Thanks. I agree, this is a great jumping off point.

23 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Nice shots. Bummer on the rudder pedals. I just ordered a set of the Thrustmaster TPR's and anxiously await their arrival.

Thanks Magic.  I haven’t read any reviews on these.

I'm not able to fly, well, weakly anyway ......... Hopefully we will see some more shots from you Jack next weekend ; that's a bummer you can only fly "weekly" .....:(:):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BradB said:

I'm not able to fly, well, weakly anyway ......... Hopefully we will see some more shots from you Jack next weekend ; that's a bummer you can only fly "weekly" .....:(:):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

It's a huge disappointment John.  I have to wait till tomorrow to see what happens.

52 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots Jack, one of my favorites to fly in and out of. I've got TM rudder pedals, had 'em for about two years and work extremely well.

Don

Thanks Don, I spent a small fortune on these and they have broken twice now.  Not happy with them but they're covered under warranty.

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Someone's enjoying an Airbus :lol:

I like a lot this scenery and these are fine shots

I like to use the other building for parking :) so this angle is cool

Thanks Carlos, I love this plane, it's so cool.  I usually use the other terminal too but thought about doing something different.

• Like 1